An enhanced sign test for dependent binary data with small numbers of clusters
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 51 (2007)
Issue (Month): 9 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Moerbeek, Mirjam, 2005. "Randomization of Clusters Versus Randomization of Persons Within Clusters: Which Is Preferable?," The American Statistician, American Statistical Association, vol. 59, pages 72-78, February.
- Moerbeek, Mirjam, 2005. "Randomization of Clusters Versus Randomization of Persons Within Clusters: Which Is Preferable?," The American Statistician, American Statistical Association, vol. 59, pages 173-179, May.
- Dufour, Jean-Marie & Taamouti, Abderrahim, 2010. "Exact optimal inference in regression models under heteroskedasticity and non-normality of unknown form," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(11), pages 2532-2553, November.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Timmermann, Allan, 2009.
"Testing Dependence Among Serially Correlated Multicategory Variables,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
American Statistical Association, vol. 104(485), pages 325-337.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Timmermann, Allan, 2006. "Testing Dependence among Serially Correlated Multi-Category Variables," IZA Discussion Papers 2196, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Allan Timmermann, 2006. "Testing Dependence among Serially Correlated Multi-category Variables," CESifo Working Paper Series 1770, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Timmermann, A., 2006. "Testing Dependence Among Serially Correlated Multi-category Variables," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0648, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.