Nonparametric estimation of the coefficient of overlapping--theory and empirical application
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 50 (2006)
Issue (Month): 6 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gordon Anderson & Oliver Linton & Yoon-Jae Whang, 2009.
"Nonparametric Estimation of a Polarization Measure,"
STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series
/2009/534, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Gordon Anderson & Oliver Linton & Yoon-Jae Whang, 2009. "Nonparametric estimation of a polarization measure," Economics Working Papers we095130, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Gordon Anderson & Oliver Linton & Yoon-Jae Whang, 2009. "Nonparametric Estimation of a Polarization Measure," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1714, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Gordon Anderson & Oliver Linton & Yoon-Jae Whang, 2009. "Nonparametric estimation of a polarization measure," CeMMAP working papers CWP14/09, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Gordon Anderson & Oliver Linton & Yoon-Jae Wang, 2009. "Non Parametric Estimation of a Polarization Measure," Working Papers tecipa-363, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Anderson, Gordon & Linton, Oliver & Whang, Yoon-Jae, 2012. "Nonparametric estimation and inference about the overlap of two distributions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 171(1), pages 1-23.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.