Statistical analysis of financial networks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 48 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Gang-Jin & Xie, Chi & Han, Feng & Sun, Bo, 2012. "Similarity measure and topology evolution of foreign exchange markets using dynamic time warping method: Evidence from minimal spanning tree," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(16), pages 4136-4146.
- Cheong, Siew Ann & Fornia, Robert Paulo & Lee, Gladys Hui Ting & Kok, Jun Liang & Yim, Woei Shyr & Xu, Danny Yuan & Zhang, Yiting, 2011. "The Japanese economy in crises: A time series segmentation study," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-24, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- V. A. Kalyagin & A. P. Koldanov & P. A. Koldanov & P. M. Pardalos & V. A. Zamaraev, 2013. "Measures of uncertainty in market network analysis," Papers 1311.2273, arXiv.org.
- Pattillo, Jeffrey & Youssef, Nataly & Butenko, Sergiy, 2013. "On clique relaxation models in network analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 226(1), pages 9-18.
- Vizgunov, A. & Goldengorin, B. & Zamaraev, V. & Kalyagin, V. & Koldanov, A. & Koldanov, P. & Pardalos, P., 2012. "Applying Market Graphs for Russian Stock Market Analysis," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 66-81.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.