Multivariate locally adaptive density estimation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 39 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mack, Y. P. & Rosenblatt, M., 1979. "Multivariate k-nearest neighbor density estimates," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Abramson, Ian S., 1982. "Arbitrariness of the pilot estimator in adaptive kernel methods," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 562-567, December.
- Hall, Peter & Wand, M. P., 1996. "On the Accuracy of Binned Kernel Density Estimators," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 165-184, February.
- James Taylor & Jochen Einbeck, 2013. "Challenging the curse of dimensionality in multivariate local linear regression," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 955-976, June.
- Heather Battey & Oliver Linton, 2013.
"Nonparametric estimation of multivariate elliptic densities via finite mixture sieves,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP41/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Battey, Heather & Linton, Oliver, 2014. "Nonparametric estimation of multivariate elliptic densities via finite mixture sieves," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 43-67.
- Heather Battey & Oliver Linton, 2013. "Nonparametric estimation of multivariate elliptic densities via finite mixture sieves," CeMMAP working papers CWP15/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Shuowen Hu & D.S. Poskitt & Xibin Zhang, 2010.
"Bayesian Adaptive Bandwidth Kernel Density Estimation of Irregular Multivariate Distributions,"
Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers
21/10, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Hu, Shuowen & Poskitt, D.S. & Zhang, Xibin, 2012. "Bayesian adaptive bandwidth kernel density estimation of irregular multivariate distributions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 732-740.
- Wu, Tiee-Jian & Chen, Ching-Fu & Chen, Huang-Yu, 2007. "A variable bandwidth selector in multivariate kernel density estimation," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(4), pages 462-467, February.
- Marshall, Jonathan C. & Hazelton, Martin L., 2010. "Boundary kernels for adaptive density estimators on regions with irregular boundaries," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(4), pages 949-963, April.
- Zougab, Nabil & Adjabi, Smail & Kokonendji, Célestin C., 2014. "Bayesian estimation of adaptive bandwidth matrices in multivariate kernel density estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 28-38.
- Stefano Magrini, 2007. "Analysing Convergence through the Distribution Dynamics Approach: Why and how?," Working Papers 2007_13, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.