Effects of model misspecification in estimating covariate effects in survival analysis for small sample sizes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 22 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Delander, Lennart & Månsson, Jonas & Nyberg, Erik, 2004. "Using the unemployed as temporary employment counsellors: Evaluation of an initiative to combat longterm unemployment," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Labor Market Policy and Employment SP I 2004-111, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Bhattacharjee, A., 2003.
"Estimation in Hazard Regression Models under Ordered Departures from Proportionality,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0337, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Bhattacharjee, Arnab, 2004. "Estimation in hazard regression models under ordered departures from proportionality," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 517-536, October.
- Orbe, Jesus & Nunez-Anton, Vicente, 2006. "Alternative approaches to study lifetime data under different scenarios: from the PH to the modified semiparametric AFT model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 1565-1582, March.
- Arnab Bhattacharjee, 2007.
"A Simple Test for the Absence of Covariate Dependence in Hazard Regression Models,"
Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics
200708, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Bhattacharjee, Arnab, 2004. "A Simple Test for the Absence of Covariate Dependence in Hazard Regression Models," MPRA Paper 3937, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bhattacharjee, A., 2004. "A Simple Test for the Absence of Covariate Dependence in Duration Models," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0401, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Tsodikov, Alexander, 1998. "Asymptotic efficiency of a proportional hazards model with cure," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 237-244, August.
- Ramkishen S. Rejan, 1998. "The Currency And Financial Crisis In Southeast Asia - A Case Of `Sudden Deathã¢Â‚¬Â„¢ Or `Death Foretoldã¢Â‚¬Â„¢," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22381, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.