The feasible set algorithm for least median of squares regression
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 16 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nunkesser, Robin & Morell, Oliver, 2010. "An evolutionary algorithm for robust regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(12), pages 3242-3248, December.
- Bradu, Dan & Hawkins, Douglas M., 1995. "An Anscombe type robust regression statistic," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 355-386, October.
- Li, Lei M., 2005. "An algorithm for computing exact least-trimmed squares estimate of simple linear regression with constraints," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 717-734, April.
- Hawkins, Douglas M., 1995. "Convergence of the feasible solution algorithm for least median of squares regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 519-538, May.
- Hawkins, Douglas M. & Olive, David, 1999. "Applications and algorithms for least trimmed sum of absolute deviations regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 119-134, December.
- Hawkins, Douglas M. & Olive, David J., 1999. "Improved feasible solution algorithms for high breakdown estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 1-11, March.
- Nunkesser, Robin & Morell, Oliver, 2008. "Evolutionary algorithms for robust methods," Technical Reports 2008,29, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Mount, David M. & Netanyahu, Nathan S. & Romanik, Kathleen & Silverman, Ruth & Wu, Angela Y., 2007. "A practical approximation algorithm for the LMS line estimator," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 2461-2486, February.
- Neath, Andrew A. & Cavanaugh, Joseph E., 2000. "A regression model selection criterion based on bootstrap bumping for use with resistant fitting," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 155-169, December.
- Maronna, Ricardo A. & Barrera, Matías Salibian & Yohai, Víctor J., 2000. "Improving bias-robustness of regression estimates through projections," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 149-158, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.