A study of logspline density estimation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 12 (1991)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lamarche, Carlos, 2010. "Robust penalized quantile regression estimation for panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 157(2), pages 396-408, August.
- Kyriakos Chourdakis, 2002. "Continuous Time Regime Switching Models and Applications in Estimating Processes with Stochastic Volatility and Jumps," Working Papers 464, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Koo, Ja-Yong, 1996. "Bivariate B-splines for tensor logspline density estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 31-42, January.
- Teruko Takada, 2001. "Nonparametric density estimation: A comparative study," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(16), pages 1-10.
- Koo, Ja-Yong & Kooperberg, Charles, 2000. "Logspline density estimation for binned data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 133-147, January.
- Koo, Ja-Yong, 1998. "Convergence Rates for Logspline Tomography," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 367-384, November.
- Koenker, Roger & Portnoy, Stephen, 2000. "Some pathological regression asymptotics under stable conditions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 219-228, November.
- Berwin A. TURLACH, . "Bandwidth selection in kernel density estimation: a rewiew," Statistic und Oekonometrie 9307, Humboldt Universitaet Berlin.
- Ronaldo Dias & Nancy Garcia & Adriano Zambom, 2010. "A penalized nonparametric method for nonlinear constrained optimization based on noisy data," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 521-541, April.
- Dias, Ronaldo & Garcia, Nancy L., 2007. "Consistent estimator for basis selection based on a proxy of the Kullback-Leibler distance," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 167-178, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.