Associations between social responsibility disclosure and characteristics of companies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Accounting, Organizations and Society.
Volume (Year): 6 (1981)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Campbell & Geoff Moore & Philip Shrives, 2006. "Cross-sectional effects in community disclosure," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(1), pages 96-114, January.
- repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/2238 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tae Choi & Jinchul Jung, 2008. "Ethical Commitment, Financial Performance, and Valuation: An Empirical Investigation of Korean Companies," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 81(2), pages 447-463, August.
- Prado-Lorenzo, José Manuel & García-Sánchez, Isabel María & Gallego-Álvarez, Isabel, 2012. "Effects of Activist Shareholding on Corporate Social Responsibility Reporting Practices: An Empirical Study in Spain," Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Science, Universidad ESAN, vol. 17(32), pages 7-16.
- Jose-Manuel Prado-Lorenzo & Isabel-Maria Garcia-Sanchez, 2010. "The Role of the Board of Directors in Disseminating Relevant Information on Greenhouse Gases," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 97(3), pages 391-424, December.
- Salma Damak Ayadi, 2004. "Determinants of the corporate decision to disclose stakeholders' reports in France," Post-Print halshs-00154181, HAL.
- Giovanna Michelon, 2007. "Sustainability disclosure and reputation: a comparative study," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0044, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Salma Damak-Ayadi, 2005. "Analyse des facteurs explicatifs de la publication des rapports sociétaux en France. Determinants of the corporate decision to disclose stakehoders' reports in France," Post-Print halshs-00581181, HAL.
- Laura Poddi & Sergio Vergalli, 2008. "Does Corporate Social Responsibility Affect Firms' Performance?," Working Papers 0809, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Hsiang-Lin Chih & Hsiang-Hsuan Chih & Tzu-Yin Chen, 2010. "On the Determinants of Corporate Social Responsibility: International Evidence on the Financial Industry," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 93(1), pages 115-135, April.
- Toms, Steven, 2008. "Asymmetric Response: Explaining Corporate Social Disclosure by Multi-National Firms in Environmentally Sensitive Industries," The York Management School Working Papers 42, The York Management School, University of York.
- Bruno Oxibar & Frédérique Déjean, 2007. "Corporate social disclosure and legitimation strategy : a longitudinal study of Pechiney," Post-Print halshs-00150591, HAL.
- Carol Adams & Nongnooch Kuasirikun, 2000. "A comparative analysis of corporate reporting on ethical issues by UK and German chemical and pharmaceutical companies," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 53-79.
- Stephanie Stray, 2008. "Environmental Reporting: The U.K. Water and Energy Industries: A Research Note," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 80(4), pages 697-710, July.
- Salma Damak-Ayadi, 2006. "Analyse des facteurs explicatifs de la publication des rapports sociétaux en France," Post-Print halshs-00154184, HAL.
- Chung-Hua Shen & Yuan Chang, 2009. "Ambition Versus Conscience, Does Corporate Social Responsibility Pay off? The Application of Matching Methods," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(1), pages 133-153, April.
- Frédérique Déjean & Bruno Oxibar, 2006. "Diffusion d'information sociétale et stratégie de légitimation : une étude longitudinale appliquée au cas Péchiney," Post-Print halshs-00548110, HAL.
- David Campbell & Geoff Moore & Philip Shrives, 2006. "Cross-sectional effects in community disclosure," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(6), pages 96-114, November.
- René Orij, 2010. "Corporate social disclosures in the context of national cultures and stakeholder theory," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(7), pages 868-889, September.
- Damak-Ayadi, Salma, 2006. "Analyse des facteurs explicatifs de la publication des rapports sociétaux en France," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2238, Paris Dauphine University.
- Niskala, Mikael & Pretes, Michael, 1995. "Environmental reporting in Finland: A note on the use of annual reports," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 457-466, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.