Looking across rather than up and down: On the need to explore the lateral processing of information
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Accounting, Organizations and Society.
Volume (Year): 21 (1996)
Issue (Month): 6 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van der Meer-Kooistra, Jeltje & Vosselman, Ed G. J., 2000. "Management control of interfirm transactional relationships: the case of industrial renovation and maintenance," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 51-77, January.
- Vosselman, Ed & Meer-Kooistra, Jeltje van der, 2009. "Accounting for control and trust building in interfirm transactional relationships," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 267-283, February.
- Miller, Peter & O'Leary, Ted, 2007. "Mediating instruments and making markets: Capital budgeting, science and the economy," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 32(7-8), pages 701-734.
- Suresh Cuganesan, 2006. "The role of functional specialists in shaping controls within supply networks," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(4), pages 465-492, July.
- Fayard, Dutch & Lee, Lorraine S. & Leitch, Robert A. & Kettinger, William J., 2012. "Effect of internal cost management, information systems integration, and absorptive capacity on inter-organizational cost management in supply chains," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 168-187.
- Rowe, Casey & Birnberg, Jacob G. & Shields, Michael D., 2008. "Effects of organizational process change on responsibility accounting and managers' revelations of private knowledge," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(2-3), pages 164-198.
- Mouritsen, Jan & Thrane, Sof, 2006. "Accounting, network complementarities and the development of inter-organisational relations," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 241-275, April.
- Hugues Poissonnier, 2009. "Enjeux et dynamique d'évolution des critères de performance en contexte inter-organisationnel : les enseignements de l'industrie textile française," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) halshs-00459216, HAL.
- Caglio, Ariela & Ditillo, Angelo, 2008. "A review and discussion of management control in inter-firm relationships: Achievements and future directions," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(7-8), pages 865-898.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00459216 is not listed on IDEAS
- Meer-Kooistra, J. van der & Vosselman, E.G.J., 1999. "Management control of interfirm transactional relationships: the case of industrial renovation and maintenance," Research Report 99A28, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Richardson, Alan J. & Kilfoyle, Eksa, 2009. "Accounting in markets, hierarchies and networks: The role of accounting in the transnational governance of postal transactions," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 939-956, November.
- Dekker, H. C., 2001. "Accounting information and value chain analysis: an exploratory field study," Serie Research Memoranda 011a, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Gwenaëlle Nogatchewsky & Rachel Beaujolin-Bellet, 2004. "Du contrôle social au contrôle par le marché dans les relations client-fournisseur," Post-Print halshs-00145128, HAL.
- Damien Bo, 2009. "Inter-Organizational Controls in Public Land Concession Contracts," Working Papers hal-00462488, HAL.
- Chenhall, Robert H., 2008. "Accounting for the horizontal organization: A review essay," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(4-5), pages 517-550.
- Jakobsen, Morten, 2006. "A survey of trust, control and information in networks," Management Accounting Research Group Working Papers M-2006-01, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Hugues Poissonnier, 2005. "Proposition d'un cadre d'analyse du contrôle inter-organisationnel fondé sur la chaîne de contrôle : une étude centrée sur la filière THD," Post-Print halshs-00581277, HAL.
- Laurent Tanguy, 2011. "De la théorie des couts de transaction a une économie des couts de traduction -une voie de passage conceptuelle pour suivre l'émergence des dispositifs de contrôle inter-organisationnel-," Post-Print hal-00650584, HAL.
- Grégory Wegmann, 2009. "Les évolutions de la comptabilité de gestion - Essai de positionnement par rapport à la méthode ABC et étude de cas," Post-Print halshs-00456216, HAL.
- Miller, Peter & Kurunmäki, Liisa & O'Leary, Ted, 2008. "Accounting, hybrids and the management of risk," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(7-8), pages 942-967.
- Gwenaëlle Nogatchewsky & Carole Donada, 2005. "Dépendance asymétrique dans les alliances verticales : comment un client vassal contrôle-t-il ses fournisseurs ?," Post-Print halshs-00143130, HAL.
- Juan M. Ramon-Jeronimo & M. Concepcion Alvarez-Dardet Espejo & David Naranjo-Gil, 2008. "Effects of management control systems on commitment in inter-organizational relationships," Working Papers 08.03, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.