Perceived effects of gender, family structure, and physical appearance on career progression in public accounting: A research note
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Accounting, Organizations and Society.
Volume (Year): 19 (1994)
Issue (Month): 6 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leda Nath & Lori Holder-Webb & Jeffrey Cohen, 2013. "Will Women Lead the Way? Differences in Demand for Corporate Social Responsibility Information for Investment Decisions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, Springer, vol. 118(1), pages 85-102, November.
- Dambrin, Claire & Lambert, Caroline, 2007. "Motherhood: The key to the glass ceiling ? the case of the big four in France," Les Cahiers de Recherche, HEC Paris 862, HEC Paris.
- Gold-Nöteberg, A.H. & Hunton, J.E. & Gomaa, M.I., 2006. "The Impact of Client Expertise, Client Gender and Auditor Gender on Auditors' Judgments," ERIM Report Series Research in Management, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasm ERS-2006-031-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Anderson-Gough, Fiona & Grey, Christopher & Robson, Keith, 2005. ""Helping them to forget..": the organizational embedding of gender relations in public audit firms," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 469-490, July.
- Ricardo Lopes Cardoso & Octavio Ribeiro Mendonça Neto & José Carlos Oyadomari, 2010. "International competence and knowledge studies and attitudes of the Brazilian Management accountant: analyses and reflections," Brazilian Business Review, Fucape Business School, Fucape Business School, vol. 7(3), pages 87-107, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.