A model of the effects of audit task complexity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Accounting, Organizations and Society.
Volume (Year): 19 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bamber, E. Michael & Ramsay, Robert J. & Tubbs, Richard M., 1997. "An examination of the descriptive validity of the belief-adjustment model and alternative attitudes to evidence in auditing," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 22(3-4), pages 249-268.
- Takiah Mohd Iskandar & Ria Nelly Sari & Zuraidah Mohd-Sanusi & Rita Anugerah, 2012. "Enhancing auditors' performance: The importance of motivational factors and the mediation effect of effort," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(5), pages 462-476, July.
- Patrick Ifergan & Pierre-Laurent Bescos, 2010. "Les Facteurs Objectifs De La Complexité De La Tâche En Audit Légal," Post-Print hal-00477398, HAL.
- Patrick Ifergan, 2011. "Interprétativisme et complexité des normes d'audit françaises," Post-Print hal-00650464, HAL.
- Maureen Francis Mascha & Cathleen L. Miller, 2010. "The effects of task complexity and skill on over/under-estimation of internal control," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(8), pages 734-755, September.
- Bollen, Laury & Janssen, Boudewijn & Gijselaers, Wim, 2002. "Measuring the Effect of Innovations in Teaching Methods on the Performance of Accounting Students," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-15297, Maastricht University.
- Leung, Patrick W. & Trotman, Ken T., 2005. "The effects of feedback type on auditor judgment performance for configural and non-configural tasks," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 537-553, August.
- Cardinaels, Eddy, 2008. "The interplay between cost accounting knowledge and presentation formats in cost-based decision-making," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 582-602, August.
- Morssinkhof, Sebastiaan & Wouters, Marc & Warlop, Luk, 2006. "Effects of providing total cost of ownership information on attribute weights in purchasing decisions," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/121529, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Tuttle, Brad & Burton, F. Greg, 1999. "The effects of a modest incentive on information overload in an investment analysis task," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 673-687, November.
- Hirst, Mark K. & Yetton, Philip W., 1999. "The effects of budget goals and task interdependence on the level of and variance in performance: a research note," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 205-216, April.
- Mauldin, Elaine G. & Ruchala, Linda V., 1999. "Towards a meta-theory of accounting information systems," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 317-331, May.
- Anthony R. Bowrin & James King II, 2010. "Time pressure, task complexity, and audit effectiveness," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(2), pages 160-181, February.
- Simnett, Roger, 1996. "The effect of information selection, information processing and task complexity on predictive accuracy of auditors," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 21(7-8), pages 699-719.
- Bonner, Sarah E. & Sprinkle, Geoffrey B., 2002. "The effects of monetary incentives on effort and task performance: theories, evidence, and a framework for research," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 27(4-5), pages 303-345.
- Harmsen - van Hout, Marjolein J.W. & Dellaert, Benedict G.C. & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques, 2010. "Behavioral Effects in Individual Decisions of Network Formation: Complexity Reduces Payoff Orientation and Social Preferences," FCN Working Papers 5/2010, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.