An investigation of corporate social responsibility reputation and economic performance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Accounting, Organizations and Society.
Volume (Year): 18 (1993)
Issue (Month): 7-8 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petya Puncheva-Michelotti & Marco Michelotti & Peter Gahan, 2010. "The Relationship Between Individuals’ Recognition of Human Rights and Responses to Socially Responsible Companies: Evidence from Russia and Bulgaria," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 93(4), pages 583-605, June.
- Sergio Vergalli & Laura Poddi, 2009. "Does Corporate Social Responsibility Affect the Performance of Firms?," Working Papers 2009.52, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- David Collison & George Cobb & David Power & Lorna Stevenson, 2009. "FTSE4Good: exploring its implications for corporate conduct," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 22(1), pages 35-58, January.
- Andreas Hoepner & Thereza Aguiar & Ravi Majithia, 2014. "The Level of Compliance with the International Code of Marketing of Breast-Milk Substitutes: Does it Matter to Stock Markets?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 119(3), pages 329-348, February.
- Natalia Semenova & Lars G. Hassel, 2008. "Financial outcomes of environmental risk and opportunity for US companies," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 195-212.
- Maria-Gaia Soana, 2011. "The Relationship Between Corporate Social Performance and Corporate Financial Performance in the Banking Sector," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 104(1), pages 133-148, November.
- Ran Zhang & Zabihollah Rezaee, 2009. "Do Credible Firms Perform Better in Emerging Markets? Evidence from China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(2), pages 221-237, December.
- Semenova, Natalia & Hassel, Lars, 2008. "Industry Risk Moderates the Relation between Environmental and Financial Performance," Sustainable Investment and Corporate Governance Working Papers 2008/2, Sustainable Investment Research Platform.
- Irene Herremans & M. Herschovis & Stephanie Bertels, 2009. "Leaders and Laggards: The Influence of Competing Logics on Corporate Environmental Action," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 89(3), pages 449-472, October.
- Salama, Aly, 2005. "A note on the impact of environmental performance on financial performance," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 413-421, September.
- Maria-Gabriella Baldarelli & Sabrina Gigli, 2014. "Exploring the drivers of corporate reputation integrated with a corporate responsibility perspective: some reflections in theory and in praxis," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 589-613, May.
- Humphrey, Jacquelyn E. & Lee, Darren D. & Shen, Yaokan, 2012. "Does it cost to be sustainable?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 626-639.
- Laura Poddi & Sergio Vergalli, 2008. "Does Corporate Social Responsibility Affect Firms' Performance?," Working Papers 0809, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Theofanis Karagiorgos, 2010. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Financial Performance: An Empirical Analysis on Greek Companies," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4), pages 85-108.
- William E. Jackson, III & Todd M. Alessandri & Sylvia Sloan Black, 2005. "The price of corporate social responsibility: the case of black economic empowerment transactions in South Africa," Working Paper 2005-29, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Salma Damak-Ayadi, 2005. "Analyse des facteurs explicatifs de la publication des rapports sociétaux en France. Determinants of the corporate decision to disclose stakehoders' reports in France," Post-Print halshs-00581181, HAL.
- Salma Damak Ayadi, 2004. "Determinants of the corporate decision to disclose stakeholders' reports in France," Post-Print halshs-00154181, HAL.
- Salma Damak-Ayadi, 2006. "Analyse des facteurs explicatifs de la publication des rapports sociétaux en France," Post-Print halshs-00154184, HAL.
- Damak-Ayadi, Salma, 2006. "Analyse des facteurs explicatifs de la publication des rapports sociétaux en France," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2238, Paris Dauphine University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.