An investigation of corporate social responsibility reputation and economic performance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Accounting, Organizations and Society.
Volume (Year): 18 (1993)
Issue (Month): 7-8 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salma Damak Ayadi, 2004. "Determinants of the corporate decision to disclose stakeholders' reports in France," Post-Print, HAL halshs-00154181, HAL.
- Laura Poddi & Sergio Vergalli, 2008. "Does Corporate Social Responsibility Affect Firms' Performance?," Working Papers, University of Brescia, Department of Economics 0809, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Sergio Vergalli & Laura Poddi, 2009. "Does Corporate Social Responsibility Affect the Performance of Firms?," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2009.52, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Maria-Gaia Soana, 2011. "The Relationship Between Corporate Social Performance and Corporate Financial Performance in the Banking Sector," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, Springer, vol. 104(1), pages 133-148, November.
- Petya Puncheva-Michelotti & Marco Michelotti & Peter Gahan, 2010. "The Relationship Between Individuals’ Recognition of Human Rights and Responses to Socially Responsible Companies: Evidence from Russia and Bulgaria," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, Springer, vol. 93(4), pages 583-605, June.
- William E. Jackson, III & Todd M. Alessandri & Sylvia Sloan Black, 2005. "The price of corporate social responsibility: the case of black economic empowerment transactions in South Africa," Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta 2005-29, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Theofanis Karagiorgos, 2010. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Financial Performance: An Empirical Analysis on Greek Companies," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4), pages 85-108.
- Salama, Aly, 2005. "A note on the impact of environmental performance on financial performance," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 413-421, September.
- Salma Damak-Ayadi, 2006. "Analyse des facteurs explicatifs de la publication des rapports sociétaux en France," Post-Print, HAL halshs-00154184, HAL.
- Damak-Ayadi, Salma, 2006. "Analyse des facteurs explicatifs de la publication des rapports sociétaux en France," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University 123456789/2238, Paris Dauphine University.
- Najah Attig & Sean Cleary & Sadok Ghoul & Omrane Guedhami, 2014. "Corporate Legitimacy and Investment–Cash Flow Sensitivity," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, Springer, vol. 121(2), pages 297-314, May.
- Natalia Semenova & Lars G. Hassel, 2008. "Financial outcomes of environmental risk and opportunity for US companies," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 195-212.
- Andreas Hoepner & Thereza Aguiar & Ravi Majithia, 2014. "The Level of Compliance with the International Code of Marketing of Breast-Milk Substitutes: Does it Matter to Stock Markets?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, Springer, vol. 119(3), pages 329-348, February.
- Irene Herremans & M. Herschovis & Stephanie Bertels, 2009. "Leaders and Laggards: The Influence of Competing Logics on Corporate Environmental Action," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, Springer, vol. 89(3), pages 449-472, October.
- Ran Zhang & Zabihollah Rezaee, 2009. "Do Credible Firms Perform Better in Emerging Markets? Evidence from China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, Springer, vol. 90(2), pages 221-237, December.
- Humphrey, Jacquelyn E. & Lee, Darren D. & Shen, Yaokan, 2012. "Does it cost to be sustainable?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 626-639.
- Semenova, Natalia & Hassel, Lars, 2008. "Industry Risk Moderates the Relation between Environmental and Financial Performance," Sustainable Investment and Corporate Governance Working Papers, Sustainable Investment Research Platform 2008/2, Sustainable Investment Research Platform.
- Salma Damak-Ayadi, 2005. "Analyse des facteurs explicatifs de la publication des rapports sociétaux en France. Determinants of the corporate decision to disclose stakehoders' reports in France," Post-Print, HAL halshs-00581181, HAL.
- David Collison & George Cobb & David Power & Lorna Stevenson, 2009. "FTSE4Good: exploring its implications for corporate conduct," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 22(1), pages 35-58, January.
- Maria-Gabriella Baldarelli & Sabrina Gigli, 2014. "Exploring the drivers of corporate reputation integrated with a corporate responsibility perspective: some reflections in theory and in praxis," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 589-613, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.