The market reaction to social responsibility disclosures: The case of the Sullivan principles signings
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Accounting, Organizations and Society.
Volume (Year): 15 (1990)
Issue (Month): 6 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manescu, Cristiana, 2009.
"Stock returns in relation to environmental, social and governance performance: mispricing or compensation for risk?,"
Working Papers in Economics
376, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 01 Mar 2010.
- Cristiana Mǎnescu, 2011. "Stock returns in relation to environmental, social and governance performance: Mispricing or compensation for risk?," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(2), pages 95-118, March/Apr.
- Sergio Vergalli & Laura Poddi, 2009. "Does Corporate Social Responsibility Affect the Performance of Firms?," Working Papers 2009.52, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Laura Poddi & Sergio Vergalli, 2008. "Does Corporate Social Responsibility Affect Firms' Performance?," Working Papers 0809, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Frédérique Dejean, 2002. "L'Investissement Socialement Responsable : Une Revue De La Litterature," Post-Print halshs-00584461, HAL.
- Maria-Gaia Soana, 2011. "The Relationship Between Corporate Social Performance and Corporate Financial Performance in the Banking Sector," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 104(1), pages 133-148, November.
- Déjean, Frédérique, 2002. "L’investissement socialement responsable : une revue de la littérature," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/3275, Paris Dauphine University.
- Janusz Brzeszczyński & Graham McIntosh, 2014. "Performance of Portfolios Composed of British SRI Stocks," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 120(3), pages 335-362, March.
- Déjean, Frédérique, 2004. "Contribution à l'étude de l'investissement socialement responsable : Les stratégies de légitimation des sociétés de gestion," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/10473 edited by Colasse, Bernard, November.
- Christel Decock Good, 2000. "Construction d'un indice de réputation sociétale et application empirique," Post-Print halshs-00587447, HAL.
- Luis Gomez - Mejia, 2008. "Strategic use of CSR as a signal for good management," Working Papers Economia wp08-25, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Nicola Comincioli & Laura Poddi & Sergio Vergalli, 2012. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Firms’ Performance: A Stratigraphical Analysis," Working Papers 2012.77, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.