Accounting in the shadow of stalinism
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Accounting, Organizations and Society.
Volume (Year): 15 (1990)
Issue (Month): 6 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Napier, Christopher J., 2006. "Accounts of change: 30 years of historical accounting research," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 31(4-5), pages 445-507.
- Chiapello, Eve & Ding, Yuan, 2005. "Searching for the accounting features of capitalism: an illustration with the economic transition process in China," Les Cahiers de Recherche 817, HEC Paris.
- repec:hal:gemptp:halshs-00460227 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anatoli Bourmistrov & Frode Mellemvik, 1999. "Russian local governmental reforms: autonomy for accounting development?," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 675-700.
- S. David Young, 1999. "From plan to market: financial statements and economic transition in the East German enterprise," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 157-189.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00460227 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.