Information overload: A temporal approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Accounting, Organizations and Society.
Volume (Year): 15 (1990)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stocks, Morris H. & Harrell, Adrian, 1995. "The impact of an increase in accounting information level on the judgment quality of individuals and groups," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 20(7-8), pages 685-700.
- Tuttle, Brad & Burton, F. Greg, 1999. "The effects of a modest incentive on information overload in an investment analysis task," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 673-687, November.
- Yuan Ding & Thomas Jeanjean & Cédric Lesage & Hervé Stolowy, 2009. "An Experiment in the Economic Consequences of Additional Disclosure: The Case of the Fair Value of Unlisted Equity Investments," Post-Print halshs-00458950, HAL.
- Pizzini, Mina J., 2006. "The relation between cost-system design, managers' evaluations of the relevance and usefulness of cost data, and financial performance: an empirical study of US hospitals," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 179-210, February.
- Ittner, Christopher D. & Larcker, David F. & Randall, Taylor, 2003. "Performance implications of strategic performance measurement in financial services firms," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(7-8), pages 715-741.
- Ashill, Nicholas J. & Rod, Michel, 2011. "Burnout processes in non-clinical health service encounters," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(10), pages 1116-1127, October.
- Soon-Yau Foong & Neilson Anak Teruki, 2009. "Cost-system functionality and the performance of the Malaysian palm oil industry," Asian Review of Accounting, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 17(3), pages 212-225, September.
- Teerooven Soobaroyen & Bhagtaraj Poorundersing, 2008. "The effectiveness of management accounting systems: Evidence from functional managers in a developing country," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(2), pages 187-219, January.
- Bettis-Outland, Harriette, 2012. "Decision-making's impact on organizational learning and information overload," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(6), pages 814-820.
- Jansen, E. Pieter, 2002. "The use of performance information case studies in local social services departments," Research Report 02A19, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Sprinkle, Geoffrey B., 2003. "Perspectives on experimental research in managerial accounting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(2-3), pages 287-318.
- Widener, Sally K., 2007. "An empirical analysis of the levers of control framework," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 32(7-8), pages 757-788.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.