Accounting for accounting: Towards the development of a dialectical view
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Accounting, Organizations and Society.
Volume (Year): 12 (1987)
Issue (Month): 5 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bala Balachandran, 2007. "Imperialismo occidental y contabilidad en Oriente: La historia del Instituto de contadores de gestión autorizados de Sri Lanka," REVISTA FACULTAD DE CIENCIAS ECONÓMICAS, UNIVERSIDAD MILITAR NUEVA GRANADA.
- Toms, Steven, 2005. "Financial control, managerial control and accountability: evidence from the British Cotton Industry, 1700-2000," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 30(7-8), pages 627-653.
- Chwastiak, M., 1998. "Star wars at the bottom line: The accounting forum for defense contractors," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 343-360, May.
- Tharusha N. Gooneratne & Zahirul Hoque, 2013. "Management control research in the banking sector: A critical review and directions for future research," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 10(2), pages 144-171, July.
- Azham, Ali & Teck Heang, Lee & Yusof, Nor Zalina & Ojo, Marianne, 2007. "Development of auditing in Malaysia: legal, political and historical influences," MPRA Paper 28138, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Jan 2011.
- Mohammad Hudaib & Roszaini Haniffa, 2009. "Exploring auditor independence: an interpretive approach," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 22(2), pages 221-246, February.
- Kelum Jayasinghe & Danture Wickramasinghe, 2007. "Calculative practices in a total institution," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(3), pages 183-202, September.
- Martin Kelly & Howard Davey & Neil Haigh, 1999. "Contemporary accounting education and society," Accounting Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 321-340.
- Bealing, William Jr & Dirsmith, Mark W. & Fogarty, Timothy, 1996. "Early regulatory actions by the SEC: An institutional theory perspective on the dramaturgy of political exchanges," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 317-338, May.
- Mattessich, Richard, 1995. "Conditional-normative accounting methodology: Incorporating value judgments and means-end relations of an applied science," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 259-284, May.
- Chandana Alawattage & Danture Wickramasinghe, 2009. "Weapons of the weak: subalterns' emancipatory accounting in Ceylon Tea," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 22(3), pages 379-404, April.
- McSWEENEY, BRENDAN, 1997. "The Unbearable Ambiguity Of Accounting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 22(7), pages 691-712, October.
- Walid Cheffi & Adel Beldi, 2005. "La Comptabilité De Gestion : Outil D'Information Ou Dispositif De Connaissance ? La Perception Des Managers," Post-Print halshs-00581150, HAL.
- Vollmer, Hendrik, 2009. "Management accounting as normal social science," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 141-150, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.