Ambiguity and accounting: The elusive link between information and decision making
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Accounting, Organizations and Society.
Volume (Year): 12 (1987)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andersen, O. & Buvik, A., 2002. "Firms' internationalization and alternative approaches to the international customer/market selection," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 347-363, June.
- Ahrens, Thomas & Chapman, Christopher S., 2007. "Management accounting as practice," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-2), pages 1-27.
- Vandenbosch, Betty, 1999. "An empirical analysis of the association between the use of executive support systems and perceived organizational competitiveness," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 77-92, January.
- Ruet, Joel, 2006. "Optimal timing in the privatisation of a utility in an emerging country: the case of electricity distribution in Delhi," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 2702-2718, November.
- Ramond, Olivier & Casta, Jean-François & Bry, Xavier, 2005. "Intangibles mismeasurements, synergy, and accounting numbers : a note," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2196, Paris Dauphine University.
- Chinander, Karen R. & Schweitzer, Maurice E., 2003. "The input bias: The misuse of input information in judgments of outcomes," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 243-253, July.
- Hanne Nørreklit, 2011. "The art of managing individuality," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(3), pages 265-291, September.
- Daniel Johanson, 2008. "Corporate governance and board accounts: exploring a neglected interface between boards of directors and management," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 343-380, November.
- Peter Skaerbaek, 1998. "The politics of accounting technology in Danish central government," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 209-236.
- Bry, Xavier & Casta, Jean-François, 2003. "Synergy Modelling and Financial Valuation : the contribution of Fuzzy Integrals," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/1881, Paris Dauphine University.
- Yuan Ding & Thomas Jeanjean & Cédric Lesage & Hervé Stolowy, 2009. "An Experiment in the Economic Consequences of Additional Disclosure: The Case of the Fair Value of Unlisted Equity Investments," Post-Print halshs-00458950, HAL.
- Bozanic, Zahn & Dirsmith, Mark W. & Huddart, Steven, 2012. "The social constitution of regulation: The endogenization of insider trading laws," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 461-481.
- Sven Modell, 2002. "Institutional perspectives on cost allocations: integration and extension," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 653-679.
- Anthony Hopwood, 2002. "'If only there were simple solutions, but there aren't': some reflections on Zimmerman's critique of empirical management accounting research," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 777-785.
- Lesage, Cédric & Casta, Jean-François, 2001. "Accounting and controlling in uncertainty: concepts,techniques and methodology," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/1857, Paris Dauphine University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.