The usefulness and use of social reporting information
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Accounting, Organizations and Society.
Volume (Year): 10 (1985)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Déjean, Frédérique, 2004. "Contribution à l'étude de l'investissement socialement responsable : Les stratégies de légitimation des sociétés de gestion," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/10473 edited by Colasse, Bernard, September.
- Alonso-Almeida María del Mar & Rodríguez García Martha del Pilar & Cortez Alejandro Klender Aimer & Abreu Quintero José Luis, 2012. "La responsabilidad social corporativa y el desempeño financiero: un análisis en empresas mexicanas que cotizan en la bolsa," Contaduría y Administración:Revista Internacional, Accounting and Management: International Journal, vol. 57(1), pages 53-77, enero-mar.
- Hanen Khemakhem & Hédi Turki, 2007. "L'Information Environnementale Et La Prise De Décision D'Investissement; Étude Empirique Dans Le Cadre D'Un Marché Émergent," Post-Print halshs-00534757, HAL.
- Chiara Mio & Marco Fasan, 2014. "The determinants of materiality disclosure in integrated corporate reporting," Working Papers 9, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Toms, Steven, 2008. "Asymmetric Response: Explaining Corporate Social Disclosure by Multi-National Firms in Environmentally Sensitive Industries," The York Management School Working Papers 42, The York Management School, University of York.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.