Risk-taking preferences of farmers in northern Thailand: Measurements and implications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell in its journal Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 1 (1987)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mette Wik & Tewodros Aragie Kebede & Olvar Bergland & Stein Holden, 2004. "On the measurement of risk aversion from experimental data," Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 36(21), pages 2443-2451.
- Bester, B.J. & Belete, Abenet & Kelembe, S.G., 1998. "Assessing Peasant Farmersâ€™ Risk Attitudes And Factors That Influence Decisions On Risky Alternatives: A Case Study In The Border Region Of South Africa," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 37(3), September.
- Helga Fehr-Duda & Adrian Bruhin & Thomas Epper & Renate Schubert, 2010.
"Rationality on the rise: Why relative risk aversion increases with stake size,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 147-180, April.
- Helga Fehr-Duda & Adrian Bruhin & Thomas Epper & Renate Schubert, 2007. "Rationality on the Rise: Why Relative Risk Aversion Increases with Stake Size," Working Papers 0708, University of Zurich, Socioeconomic Institute, revised Feb 2008.
- Oded Galor & Stelios Michalopoulos, 2009.
"The Evolution of Entrepreneurial Spirit and the Process of Development,"
Carlo Alberto Notebooks
111, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Galor, Oded & Michalopoulos, Stelios, 2006. "The Evolution of Entrepreneurial Spirit and the Process of Development," CEPR Discussion Papers 6022, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Awondo, Sebastain N. & Fonsah, Esendugue Greg & Riley, David G., 2012. "Are Tomato-Spotted Wilt Virus Management Tactics Good Enough?," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119790, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Jim Engle-Warnick & Javier Escobal & Sonia Laszlo, 2006.
"The Effect Of An Additional Alternative On Measured Risk Preferences In A Laboratory Experiment In Peru,"
Departmental Working Papers
2006-10, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Jim Engle-Warnick & Javier Escobal & Sonia Laszlo, 2006. "The Effect of an Additional Alternative on Measured Risk Preferences in a Laboratory Experiment in Peru," CIRANO Working Papers 2006s-06, CIRANO.
- Oded Galor & Stelios Michalopoulos, 2006. "Darwinian Evolution of Entrepreneurial Spirit and the Process of Development," Working Papers 2006-12, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Jim Engle-Warnick & Javier Escobal & Sonia Laszlo, 2006. "Risk preference, ambiguity aversion and technology choice: Experimental and survey evidence from rural peru," Artefactual Field Experiments 00042, The Field Experiments Website.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.