International harmonization of reporting required by stock markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal The International Journal of Accounting.
Volume (Year): 31 (1996)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620179
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jose Lainez & Jose Jarne & Susana Callao, 1999. "The Spanish accounting system and international accounting harmonization," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 93-113.
- Lainez, Jose A. & Callao, Susana, 2000. "The effect of accounting diversity on international financial analysis: empirical evidence," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 65-83, 03.
- A. A. Baldwin & S. L. M. Williams, 1999. "The future of intelligent Internet agents in European financial reporting," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 303-319.
- Hinke, J. & StaÌrovÃ¡, M., 2013. "Application Possibilities and Consequences of Biological Assets and Agricultural Produce Reporting in Accordance with IFRS Principles in the Czech Republic," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 5(4), December.
- Garrido, Pascual & Leon, Angel & Zorio, Ana, 2002. "Measurement of formal harmonization progress:: The IASC experience," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-26.
- Qu, Xiaohui & Zhang, Guohua, 2010. "Measuring the convergence of national accounting standards with international financial reporting standards: The application of fuzzy clustering analysis," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 334-355, September.
- Jordi Perramon & Oriol Amat, 2006. "IFRS introduction and its effect on listed companies in Spain," Economics Working Papers 975, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.