Determining the order of differencing in seasonal time series processes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Econometrics Journal.
Volume (Year): 3 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Philip Hans Franses & Robert Taylor, . "Determining the Order of Differencing in Seasonal Time Series Processes," Discussion Papers 97/9, Department of Economics, University of York.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antônio Aguirre & Andreu Sansó, 1999.
"Using different null hypotheses to test for seasonal unit roots in economic time series,"
Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG
td124, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Antonio Aguirre & Andreu Sansó, 2002. "Using different null hypotheses to test for seasonal unit roots in economic time series," Económica, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata, vol. 0(1-2), pages 3-26, January-D.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.