Aggregating the Single Crossing Property
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 80 (2012)
Issue (Month): 5 (09)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruno Strulovici & Martin Szydlowski, 2012.
"On the Smoothness of Value Functions,"
1542, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Rossi, S & Tinn, K, 2013. "Man or Machine? Rational trading without information about fundamentals," Working Papers 12194, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00753473 is not listed on IDEAS
- Geoffroy de Clippel & Kfir Elias & Kareen Rozen, 2013.
"Competing for Consumer Inattention,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1901, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Geoffroy De Clippel & Kfir Eliaz & Kareen Rozen, 2013. "Competing for Consumer Inattention," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000765, David K. Levine.
- de Clippel, Geoffroy & Eliaz, Kfir & Rozen, Kareen, 2013. "Competing for Consumer Inattention," CEPR Discussion Papers 9553, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jeanne Hagenbach & Frédéric Koessler & Eduardo Perez-Richet, 2012. "Certifiable Pre-Play Communication: Full Disclosure," PSE Working Papers hal-00753473, HAL.
- Sidartha Gordon & Ying Chen, 2014.
"Information Transmission in Nested Sender-Receiver Games,"
Sciences Po publications
2014-04, Sciences Po.
- Sidartha Gordon & Ying Chen, 2014. "Information Transmission in Nested Sender-Receiver Games," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers 2014-04, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
- Aguirre Pérez, Iñaki & Cowan, Simon George, 2013. "Monopoly price discrimination with constant elasticity demand," IKERLANAK Ikerlanak;2013-74, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.