Aggregating the Single Crossing Property
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 80 (2012)
Issue (Month): 5 (09)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeanne Hagenbach & Frédéric Koessler & Eduardo Perez-Richet, 2012. "Certifiable Pre-Play Communication: Full Disclosure," Working Papers hal-00753473, HAL.
- Bruno Strulovici & Martin Szydlowski, 2012.
"On the Smoothness of Value Functions,"
1542, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Jeanne Hagenbach & Frédéric Koessler & Eduardo Perez-Richet, 2012. "Certifiable Pre-Play Communication: Full Disclosure," PSE Working Papers hal-00753473, HAL.
- Geoffroy de Clippel & Kfir Elias & Kareen Rozen, 2013.
"Competing for Consumer Inattention,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1901, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- de Clippel, Geoffroy & Eliaz, Kfir & Rozen, Kareen, 2013. "Competing for Consumer Inattention," CEPR Discussion Papers 9553, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Geoffroy De Clippel & Kfir Eliaz & Kareen Rozen, 2013. "Competing for Consumer Inattention," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000765, David K. Levine.
- Aguirre Pérez, Iñaki & Cowan, Simon George, 2013. "Monopoly price discrimination with constant elasticity demand," IKERLANAK Ikerlanak;2013-74, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Rossi, S & Tinn, K, 2013. "Man or Machine? Rational trading without information about fundamentals," Working Papers 12194, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.