Nonparametric Instrumental Variable Estimation of Structural Quantile Effects
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 80 (2012)
Issue (Month): 4 (07)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ivan A. Canay & Andres Santos & Azeem M. Shaikh, 2013.
"On the Testability of Identification in Some Nonparametric Models With Endogeneity,"
Econometric Society, vol. 81(6), pages 2535-2559, November.
- Ivan Canay & Andres Santos & Azeem Shaikh, 2012. "On the testability of identification in some nonparametric models with endogeneity," CeMMAP working papers CWP18/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Xiaohong Chen & Demian Pouzo, 2013. "Sieve Wald and QLR Inferences on Semi/nonparametric Conditional Moment Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1897R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Apr 2014.
- Joel Horowitz, 2013. "Adaptive nonparametric instrumental variables estimation: empirical choice of the regularisation parameter," CeMMAP working papers CWP30/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Horowitz, Joel L., 2014. "Adaptive nonparametric instrumental variables estimation: Empirical choice of the regularization parameter," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 180(2), pages 158-173.
- Fève, Frédérique & Florens, Jean-Pierre, 2014. "Iterative algorithm for non parametric estimation of the instrumental variables quantiles," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 123(3), pages 300-304.
- Liao, Yuan & Jiang, Wenxin, 2011. "Posterior consistency of nonparametric conditional moment restricted models," MPRA Paper 38700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.