Stability and Preference Alignment in Matching and Coalition Formation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 80 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (01)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vilmos Komornik & Christelle Viauroux, 2012. "Conditional Stable Matchings," UMBC Economics Department Working Papers 12-03, UMBC Department of Economics.
- Boncinelli, Leonardo & Pin, Paolo, 2014. "Efficiency and Stability in a Process of Teams Formation," MPRA Paper 56356, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alkan, Ahmet & Anbarci, Nejat & Sarpça, Sinan, 2012. "An exploration in school formation: Income vs. Ability," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 500-504.
- Emiliya Lazarova & Dinko Dimitrov, 2010.
"Status-Seeking in Hedonic Games with Heterogeneous Players,"
2010.122, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Emiliya Lazarova & Dinko Dimitrov, 2013. "Status-seeking in hedonic games with heterogeneous players," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 1205-1229, April.
- MAULEON, Ana & ROEHL, Nils & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent, 2014. "Constitutions and social networks," CORE Discussion Papers 2014003, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ana Mauleon & Nils Roehl & Vincent Vannetelbosch, 2014. "Constitutions and Social Networks," Working Papers CIE 74, University of Paderborn, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Salvador Barberà & Carmen Beviá & Clara Ponsatí, 2014. "Meritocracy, Egalitarianism and the Stability of Majoritarian Organizations," Working Papers 737, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Bary S.R. Pradelski, 2014. "Evolutionary Dynamics and Fast Convergence in the Assignment Game," Economics Series Working Papers 700, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Ana Mauleon & Nils Roehl & Vincent Vannetelbosch, 2014. "Constitutions and Social Networks," Working Papers Dissertations 02, University of Paderborn, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics.
- Ana Mauleon & Nils Roehl & Vincent Vannetelbosch, 2014. "Constitutions and Social Networks," Working Papers 74, University of Paderborn, CIE Center for International Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.