Games With Discontinuous Payoffs: A Strengthening of Reny's Existence Theorem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 79 (2011)
Issue (Month): 5 (09)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rabia Nessah, 2013. "Weakly Continuous Security in Discontinuous and Nonquasiconcave Games: Existence and Characterization," Working Papers 2013-ECO-20, IESEG School of Management.
- Pavlo Prokopovych, 2013. "The single deviation property in games with discontinuous payoffs," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 383-402, June.
- Oriol Carbonell-Nicolau & Richard McLean, 2011.
"Approximation Results for Discontinuous Games with an Application to Equilibrium Refinement,"
Departmental Working Papers
201128, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Oriol Carbonell-Nicolau & Richard McLean, 2013. "Approximation results for discontinuous games with an application to equilibrium refinement," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 1-26, September.
- Oriol Carbonell-Nicolau & Richard McLean, 2012. "Approximation Results for Discontinuous Games with an Application to Equilibrium Refinement," Departmental Working Papers 201206, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00846143 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nessah, Rabia, 2011. "Generalized weak transfer continuity and the Nash equilibrium," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(4-5), pages 659-662.
- Philippe Bich & Rida Laraki, 2012. "A Unified Approach to Equilibrium Existence in Discontinuous Strategic Games," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00717135, HAL.
- Nessah, Rabia & Tian, Guoqiang, 2008. "Existence of Equilibria in Discontinuous Games," MPRA Paper 41206, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2010.
- Philippe Bich & Rida Laraki, 2012. "A Unified Approach to Equilibrium Existence in Discontinuous Strategic Games," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12040, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00717135 is not listed on IDEAS
- Idione Soza & Paulo Barelli, 2012. "A note on the equilibrium existence problem in discontinuous games," Discussion Papers Series 467, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Pavlo Prokopovych & Nicholas C.Yannelis, 2013. "On the Existence of Mixed Strategy Nash equilibria," Discussion Papers 50, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Luciano Castro, 2011. "Equilibrium existence and approximation of regular discontinuous games," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 67-85, September.
- Carmona, Guilherme & Podczeck, Konrad, 2013. "Existence of Nash Equilibrium in games with a measure space of players and discontinuous payoff functions," MPRA Paper 44263, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2014. "Rosenthal's potential and a discrete version of the Debreu--Gorman Theorem," MPRA Paper 54171, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00846143 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pavlo Prokopovych & Nicholas C. Yannelis, 2012. "On Uniform Conditions for the Existence of Mixed Strategy Equilibria," Discussion Papers 48, Kyiv School of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.