An Experimental Study of Collective Deliberation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 79 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (05)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Attila Ambrus & Ben Greiner & Parag Pathak, 2013.
"How individual preferences get aggregated in groups - An experimental study,"
2013-24, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Attila Ambrus & Ben Greiner & Parag Pathak, 2013. "How Individual Preferences Get Aggregated in Groups - an Experimental Study," Working Papers 13-21, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Inga Deimen & Felix Ketelaar & Mark T. Le Quement, 2013. "Consistency and Communication in Committees," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse02_2013, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Benny Moldovanu & Xianwen Shi, 2010. "Search Committees," Working Papers tecipa-413, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- John Duffy & Sourav Bhattacharya & Sun-Tak Kim, 2012. "Compulsory versus Voluntary Voting: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 492, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2013.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.