Applied Nonparametric Instrumental Variables Estimation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 79 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (03)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiaohong Chen & Timothy Christensen, 2013. "Optimal uniform convergence rates for sieve nonparametric instrumental variables regression," CeMMAP working papers CWP56/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Liao, Yuan & Jiang, Wenxin, 2011. "Posterior consistency of nonparametric conditional moment restricted models," MPRA Paper 38700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xiaohong Chen & Demian Pouzo, 2013. "Sieve Quasi Likelihood Ratio Inference on Semi/nonparametric Conditional Moment Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1897, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Joel Horowitz, 2013. "Ill-posed inverse problems in economics," CeMMAP working papers CWP37/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Breunig, Christoph, 2012. "Goodness-of-fit tests based on series estimators in nonparametric instrumental regression," Working Papers 12-13, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Manuel Wiesenfarth & Carlos Matías Hisgen & Thomas Kneib & Carmen Cadarso-Suarez, 2012. "Bayesian Nonparametric Instrumental Variable Regression based on Penalized Splines and Dirichlet Process Mixtures," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 127, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Xiaohong Chen & Timothy Christensen, 2013. "Optimal Uniform Convergence Rates for Sieve Nonparametric Instrumental Variables Regression," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1923, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.