Testing for Causal Effects in a Generalized Regression Model With Endogenous Regressors
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 78 (2010)
Issue (Month): 6 (November)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Zhengyu & He, Xiaobo, 2012. "Estimation of a heteroscedastic binary choice model with an endogenous dummy regressor," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 753-757.
- A. Geraci & D. Fabbri & C. Monfardini, 2014.
"Testing exogeneity of multinomial regressors in count data models: does two stage residual inclusion work?,"
wp921, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Geraci, A.; & Fabbri, D.; & Monfardini, C.;, 2014. "Testing exogeneity of multinomial regressors in count data models: does two stage residual inclusion work?," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 14/03, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Koen Jochmans, 2013.
"Pairwise‐comparison estimation with non‐parametric controls,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 16(3), pages 340-372, October.
- Koen Jochmans, 2013. "Pairwise-comparison estimation with nonparametric controls," Sciences Po publications 2013-04, Sciences Po.
- Koen Jochmans, 2013. "Pairwise-comparison estimation with nonparametric controls," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers 2013-04, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
- Aradillas-Lopez, Andres, 2010. "Semiparametric estimation of a simultaneous game with incomplete information," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 157(2), pages 409-431, August.
- Cameron McIntosh, 2014. "The presence of an error term does not preclude causal inference in regression: a comment on Krause (2012)," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 243-250, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.