Irregular Identification, Support Conditions, and Inverse Weight Estimation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 78 (2010)
Issue (Month): 6 (November)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yingying Dong & Arthur Lewbel, 2004.
"A Simple Estimator for Binary Choice Models with Endogenous Regressors,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
604, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 15 Jun 2012.
- Yingying Dong & Arthur Lewbel, 2012. "A Simple Estimator for Binary Choice Models With Endogenous Regressors," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 807, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Fox, Jeremy T. & Kim, Kyoo il & Ryan, Stephen P. & Bajari, Patrick, 2012.
"The random coefficients logit model is identified,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 166(2), pages 204-212.
- Steven Lehrer & Gregory Kordas, 2013.
"Matching using semiparametric propensity scores,"
Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 13-45, February.
- Steven Lehrer & Gregory Kordas, 2004. "Matching using Semiparametric Propensity Scores," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 441, Econometric Society.
- Sung Jae Jun & Joris Pinkse & Haiqing Xu & Nese Yildiz, 2012. "Identification of treatment effects in a triangular system of equations," Department of Economics Working Papers 130910, The University of Texas at Austin, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2012.
- Kasy, Maximilian, 2013. "Instrumental variables with unrestricted heterogeneity and continuous treatment," Working Paper 33257, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Arthur Lewbel & Thomas Tao Yang, 2013. "Identifying the Average Treatment Effect in a Two Threshold Model," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 825, Boston College Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.