A Simple Test of the Law of Demand for the United States
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 68 (2000)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christensen, Bent Jesper & Kruse, Robinson & Sibbertsen, Philipp, 2013.
"A unified framework for testing in the linear regression model under unknown order of fractional integration,"
Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover
dp-519, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Bent Jesper Christensen & Robinson Kruse & Philipp Sibbertsen, 2013. "A unified framework for testing in the linear regression model under unknown order of fractional integration," CREATES Research Papers 2013-35, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Fabio Busetti & Andrew Harvey, 2007.
"Testing for trend,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
614, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.