Estimation of Regression Coefficients of Interest When Other Regression Coefficients Are of No Interest
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 67 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Luca, G. & Magnus, J.R., 2011.
"Bayesian Model Averaging and Weighted Average Least Squares: Equivariance, Stability, and Numerical Issues,"
2011-082, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Giuseppe De Luca & Jan R. Magnus, 2011. "Bayesian model averaging and weighted-average least squares: Equivariance, stability, and numerical issues," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 11(4), pages 518-544, December.
- Magnus, Jan & Peresetsky, Anatoly, 2010. "The price of Moscow apartments," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 17(1), pages 89-105.
- Clarke, Judith A., 2008.
"On weighted estimation in linear regression in the presence of parameter uncertainty,"
Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 1-3, July.
- Judith A. Clarke, 2007. "On Weighted Estimation in Linear Regression in th Presence of Parameter Uncertainty," Econometrics Working Papers 0701, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Valentino Dardanoni & Salvatore Modica & Franco Peracchi, 2009.
"Regression with Imputed Covariates:a Generalized Missing Indicator Approach,"
CEIS Research Paper
150, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 08 Oct 2009.
- Dardanoni, Valentino & Modica, Salvatore & Peracchi, Franco, 2011. "Regression with imputed covariates: A generalized missing-indicator approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 162(2), pages 362-368, June.
- Valentino Dardanoni & Salvatore Modica & Franco Peracchi, 2011. "Regression with imputed covariates: A generalized missing-indicator approach," Post-Print peer-00815561, HAL.
- Mayer, Thomas, 2006. "The Empirical Significance of Econometric Models," Working Papers 06-20, University of California at Davis, Department of Economics.
- Joshua Gallin & Randal Verbrugge, 2007. "Improving the CPI’s Age-Bias Adjustment: Leverage, Disaggregation and Model Averaging," Working Papers 411, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Danilov, D.L. & Magnus, J.R., 2002.
"Forecast Accuracy after Pretesting with an Application to the Stock Market,"
2002-76, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jan R. Magnus & Dmitry Danilov, 2004. "Forecast accuracy after pretesting with an application to the stock market," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(4), pages 251-274.
- Danilov, Dmitry & Magnus, J.R.Jan R., 2004. "On the harm that ignoring pretesting can cause," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 27-46, September.
- Poghosyan, K., 2012. "Structural and reduced-form modeling and forecasting with application to Armenia," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5590845, Tilburg University.
- John Galbraith & Victoria Zinde-Walsh, 2011. "Partially Dimension-Reduced Regressions with Potentially Infinite-Dimensional Processes," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-57, CIRANO.
- Magnus, Jan R. & Powell, Owen & Prüfer, Patricia, 2010. "A comparison of two model averaging techniques with an application to growth empirics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 154(2), pages 139-153, February.
- Thomas Mayer, 2006. "The Empirical Significance of Econometric Models," Working Papers 620, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Zou, Guohua & Wan, Alan T.K. & Wu, Xiaoyong & Chen, Ti, 2007. "Estimation of regression coefficients of interest when other regression coefficients are of no interest: The case of non-normal errors," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(8), pages 803-810, April.
- Reif, Jiri & Vlcek, Karel, 2002. "Optimal pre-test estimators in regression," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 110(1), pages 91-102, September.
- Magnus, Jan R. & Wan, Alan T.K. & Zhang, Xinyu, 2011. "Weighted average least squares estimation with nonspherical disturbances and an application to the Hong Kong housing market," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 1331-1341, March.
- Danilov, D.L. & Magnus, J.R., 2001. "On the Harm that Pretesting Does," Discussion Paper 2001-37, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Magnus, J.R. & Powell, O.R. & Prüfer, P., 2008. "A Comparison of Two Averaging Techniques with an Application to Growth Empirics," Discussion Paper 2008-39, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.