Switching Costs and the Gittins Index
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 62 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean Guillaume Forand, 2011.
"Keeping Your Options Open,"
2011 Meeting Papers
82, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- John Kennan & James R. Walker, 2003.
"The Effect of Expected Income on Individual Migration Decisions,"
NBER Working Papers
9585, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Kennan & James R. Walker, 2011. "The Effect of Expected Income on Individual Migration Decisions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 79(1), pages 211-251, 01.
- Kennan,J. & Walker,J.R., 2003. "The effect of expected income on individual migration decisions," Working papers 7, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Brezzi, Monica & Lai, Tze Leung, 2002. "Optimal learning and experimentation in bandit problems," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 87-108, November.
- Bergemann, Dirk & Valimaki, Juuso, 2001.
"Stationary multi-choice bandit problems,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 1585-1594, October.
- Elena Pastorino, 2004. "Optimal Job Design and Career Dynamics in the Presence of Uncertainty," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 292, Econometric Society.
- Sorensen, Morten, 2007. "Learning by Investing: Evidence from Venture Capital," SIFR Research Report Series 53, Institute for Financial Research.
- Keller, Godfrey & Oldale, Alison, 2003. "Branching bandits: a sequential search process with correlated pay-offs," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 302-315, December.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.