A Generalization of Hicksian q Substitutes and Complements with Application to Demand Rationing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 59 (1991)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Carson & Nicholas Flores & Norman Meade, 2001.
"Contingent Valuation: Controversies and Evidence,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 19(2), pages 173-210, June.
- Carson, Richard T & Flores, Nicholas A, 2000. "Contingent Valuation: Controversies and Evidence," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt75k752s7, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Donni, Olivier, 2006. "The Intrahousehold Allocation of Private and Public Consumption: Theory and Evidence from U.S. Data," IZA Discussion Papers 2137, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Smith, Richard D., 2005. "Sensitivity to scale in contingent valuation: the importance of the budget constraint," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 515-529, May.
- Holmes, Thomas P. & Bergstrom, John C. & Huszar, Eric & Kask, Susan B. & Orr, Fritz, III, 2002. "Estimating The Local Economic Benefits Of Riparian Ecosystem Restoration Using Iterated Contingent Valuation," Faculty Series 16696, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Carson, Richard T. & Flores, Nicholas E. & Hanemann, W. Michael, 1993. "On the Creation and Destruction of Public Goods: The Matter of Sequencing," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt7x41w3r3, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Atakelty Hailu & Wiktor Adamowicz & Peter Boxall, 2000. "Complements, Substitutes, Budget Constraints and Valuation," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 16(1), pages 51-68, May.
- Holmes, Thomas P. & Bergstrom, John C. & Huszar, Eric & Kask, Susan B. & Orr, Fritz III, 2004. "Contingent valuation, net marginal benefits, and the scale of riparian ecosystem restoration," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 19-30, May.
- Sælensminde, Kjartan, 2003. "Embedding effects in valuation of non-market goods," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 59-72, January.
- Palmquist, Raymond B., 2006. "Property Value Models," Handbook of Environmental Economics, in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 16, pages 763-819 Elsevier.
- repec:ags:mareec:28254 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cunha-e-Sa, Maria A. & Ducla-Soares, Maria M., 1999. "Specification Tests for Mixed Demand Systems with an Emphasis on Combining Contingent Valuation and Revealed Data," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 215-233, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.