Hajek Inequalities, Measures of Leverage and the Size of Heteroskedasticity Robust Wald Tests
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 57 (1989)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Monticini & David Peel, 2009. "Testing for central bank independence and inflation using the wild bootstrap," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 1602-1607.
- Fiorentini,G. & Calzolari,G. & Panattoni,L., 1995.
"Analytic Derivatives and the Computation of Garch Estimates,"
9519, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
- Fiorentini, Gabriele & Calzolari, Giorgio & Panattoni, Lorenzo, 1996. "Analytic Derivatives and the Computation of GARCH Estimates," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(4), pages 399-417, July-Aug..
- Calzolari, Giorgio & Fiorentini, Gabriele & Panattoni, Lorenzo, 1993. "Alternative estimators of the covariance matrix in GARCH models," MPRA Paper 24433, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oliver Linton, 1997. "Second Order Approximation in a Linear Regression with Heteroskedasticity for Unknown Form," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1151, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.