The Computation of General Equilibrium in Economies with a Block Diagonal Pattern
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 53 (1985)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Talman, A.J.J. & Yang, Z., 1994. "A simplicial algorithm for computing proper Nash equilibria of finite games," Discussion Paper 1994-18, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Talman, A.J.J. & Doup, T.M., 1987.
"A continuous deformation algorithm on the product space of unit simplices,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153108, Tilburg University.
- Doup, T.M. & Talman, A.J.J., 1986. "A continuous deformation algorithm on the product space of unit simplices," Research Memorandum 219, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Doup, T.M. & Talman, A.J.J., 1985. "A continuous deformation algorithm on the product space of unit simplices," Research Memorandum 168, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Elzen, A. van den & Laan, G. van der, 1989.
"Price adjustment in a two-country model,"
Serie Research Memoranda
0033, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Ludwig, Alexander, 2007. "The Gauss-Seidel-quasi-Newton method: A hybrid algorithm for solving dynamic economic models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 1610-1632, May.
- Doup, T.M. & Elzen, A.H. van den & Talman, A.J.J., 1986. "Simplicial algorithms for solving the nonlinear complementarity problem on the simplotope," Research Memorandum 213, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Elzen, A.H. van den & Laan, G. van der & Talman, A.J.J., 1985. "Adjustment processes for finding equilibria on the simplotope," Research Memorandum 196, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Jon Faust & Ralph Tryon, 1995. "Block distributed methods for solving multi-country econometric models," International Finance Discussion Papers 516, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.