Lack of Pareto Optimal Allocations in Economies with Infinitely Many Commodities: The Need for Impatience
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 53 (1985)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pivato, Marcus, 2008. "Sustainable preferences via nondiscounted, hyperreal intergenerational welfare functions," MPRA Paper 7461, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bhowmik, Anuj & Cao, Jiling, 2013. "Robust efficiency in mixed economies with asymmetric information," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 49-57.
- Aliprantis, C. D. & Tourky, Rabee, 2004.
"Equilibria in Incomplete Assets Economies with Infinite Dimensional Spot Markets,"
Purdue University Economics Working Papers
1169, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Charalambos Aliprantis & Rabee Tourky, 2009. "Equilibria in incomplete assets economies with infinite dimensional spot markets," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 221-262, February.
- Burke, Jonathan L., 2009. "Quasi equilibria for growth economies," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 105(3), pages 197-199, December.
- Herves-Beloso, Carlos & Moreno-Garcia, Emma & Nunez-Sanz, Carmelo & Rui Pascoa, Mario, 2000. "Blocking Efficacy of Small Coalitions in Myopic Economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 72-86, July.
- Juan Candeal & Juan De Miguel & Esteban Induráin, 2002. "Expected utility from additive utility on semigroups," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 87-94, August.
- Chateauneuf, Alain & Ventura, Caroline, 2013. "G-continuity, impatience and myopia for Choquet multi-period utilities," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 97-105.
- Accinelli, Elvio, 2013. "The equilibrium set of infinite dimensional Walrasian economies and the natural projection," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(6), pages 435-440.
- Tarek Coury & Emanuela Sciubba, 2012.
"Belief heterogeneity and survival in incomplete markets,"
Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 37-58, January.
- Tarek Coury & Emanuela Sciubba, 2006. "Belief Heterogeneity and Survival in Incomplete Markets," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0613, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Burke, Jonathan L., 2000. "General Equilibrium When Economic Growth Exceeds Discounting," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 141-162, October.
- Araujo, Aloisio & Novinski, Rodrigo & Páscoa, Mário R., 2011. "General equilibrium, wariness and efficient bubbles," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(3), pages 785-811, May.
- Hervés-Beloso, Carlos & Moreno-Garcia, Emma, 2008. "Competitive equilibria and the grand coalition," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(7-8), pages 697-706, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.