Dynamic Effects of a Shift in Savings; The Role of Firms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 51 (1983)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klundert, T.C.M.J. van de & Peters, P., 1986. "Tax incidence in a model with perfect foresight of agents and rationing in markets," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4875514, Tilburg University.
- Madsen, Jakob B. & Carrington, Sarah J., 2012. "Credit cycles and corporate investment: Direct tests using survey data on banks’ lending practices," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 429-440.
- Jakob B Madsen & Sarah J Carrington, 2011. "Cycles and Corporate Investment: Direct Tests Using Survey Data on Banks’ Lending Practices," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 18-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Evan F. Koenig, 1989. "Are the permanent-income model of consumption and the accelerator model of investment compatible?," Research Paper 8915, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Wang, Vey & Lai, Chung-Hui & Hu, Shih-Wen & Cheng, Chia-Hui, 2007.
[The impact of stock market policy announcement on commodity prices and share prices]," MPRA Paper 31178, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klundert, T.C.M.J. van de & Peters, P., 1988. "Price Inertia in a Macroeconomic Model of Monopolistic Competition," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4875517, Tilburg University.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.