The Determination of the Union Status of Workers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 51 (1983)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fábio Veras Soares, 2004. "Do Informal Workers Queue For Formal Jobs in Brazil ?," Discussion Papers 1021, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Kuhn, Peter & Sweetman, Arthur, 1999.
"Vulnerable Seniors: Unions, Tenure, and Wages Following Permanent Job Loss,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(4), pages 671-93, October.
- Peter Kuhn & Arthur Sweetman, . "Vulnerable Seniors: Unions, Tenure and Wages Following Permanent Job Loss," Canadian International Labour Network Working Papers 20, McMaster University.
- Firth, Michael & Rui, Oliver M. & Wu, Wenfeng, 2011. "Cooking the books: Recipes and costs of falsified financial statements in China," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 371-390, April.
- Henry S. Farber & Alan B. Krueger, 1992.
"Union Membership in the United States: The Decline Continues,"
NBER Working Papers
4216, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Henry S. Farber & Alan Krueger, 1992. "Union Membership in the United States: The Decline Continues," Working Papers 685, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Wiji Arulampalam & Alison L. Booth, 2000. "Union status of young men in Britain: a decade of change," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(3), pages 289-310.
- Nicole Gürtzgen, 2006. "The Effect of Firm- ans Industry-Level Contracts on Wages: Evidence from Longitudinal Linked Employer-Employee Data," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-82, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Booth, Alison L. & Francesconi, Marco & Zoega, Gylfi, 2003.
"Unions, Work-Related Training, and Wages: Evidence for British Men,"
IZA Discussion Papers
737, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alison L. Booth & Marco Francesconi & Gylfi Zoega, 2003. "Unions, work-related training, and wages: Evidence for British men," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 57(1), pages 68-91, October.
- Henry S. Farber, 1987. "The Evolution of Public Sector Bargaining Laws," NBER Working Papers 2361, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:fth:prinin:171 is not listed on IDEAS
- Georgios Marios Chrysanthou, 2007.
"Determinants of Trade Union Membership in Great Britain During 1991-2003,"
07/01, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Georgios Marios Chrysanthou, 2008. "Determinants of trade union membership in Great Britain during 1991-2003," Economics Working Papers we082315, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Herring, Bradley, 2005. "The effect of the availability of charity care to the uninsured on the demand for private health insurance," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 225-252, March.
- Mohanty, Madhu Sudan, 2012. "Effects of positive attitude and optimism on wage and employment: A double selection approach," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 304-316.
- Guertzgen, Nicole, 2012. "Estimating the wage premium of collective wage contracts: Evidence from longitudinal linked employer-employee data," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-073, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Austin, D. Andrew, 1999. "Politics vs Economics: Evidence from Municipal Annexation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 501-532, May.
- Margherita Comola, 2010. "The network structure of mutual support links: Evidence from rural Tanzania," Working Papers halshs-00585968, HAL.
- repec:fth:prinin:306 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kevin Lang & William T. Dickens, 1987. "Neoclassical and Sociological Perspectives on Segmented Labor Markets," NBER Working Papers 2127, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kochar, Anjini, 1997. "An empirical investigation of rationing constraints in rural credit markets in India," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 339-371, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.