On the Asymptotic Properties of Estimators of Models Containing Limited Dependent Variables
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 50 (1982)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Borjas, George J. & Sueyoshi, Glenn T., 1994.
"A two-stage estimator for probit models with structural group effects,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(1-2), pages 165-182.
- George J. Borjas & Glenn T. Sueyoshi, 1993. "A Two-Stage Estimator for Probit Models with Structural Group Effects," NBER Technical Working Papers 0146, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Contoyannis & Andrew M. Jones & Roberto Leon-Gonzalez, 2004.
"Using simulation-based inference with panel data in health economics,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(2), pages 101-122.
- Paul Contoyannis & Andrew M. Jones & Roberto Leon-Gonzalez, 2002. "Using Simulation-based Inference with Panel Data in Health Economics," Department of Economics Working Papers 2002-13, McMaster University.
- Paul Contoyannis & Andrew M Jones & Roberto Leon-Gonzalez, . "Using Simulation-Based Inference with Panel Data in Health Economics," Discussion Papers 01/20, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Francisco J. Ruge-Murcia, 2000.
"Uncovering financial markets' beliefs about inflation targets,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(5), pages 483-512.
- RUGE-MURCIA, Francisco J., 1998. "Uncovering Financial Markets Beliefs About Inflation Targets," Cahiers de recherche 9803, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Ruge-Murcia, F.J., 1998. "Uncovering Financial Markets Beliefs About Inflation Targets," Cahiers de recherche 9803, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Bertschek, Irene & Lechner, Michael, 1995.
"Convenient Estimators for the Panel Probit Model,"
528, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
- repec:ese:iserwp:2004-06 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sergio Pastorello & Valentin Patilea & Éric Renault, 2003.
"Iterative and Recursive Estimation in Structural Non-Adaptive Models,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Pastorello, Sergio & Patilea, Valentin & Renault, Eric, 2003. "Iterative and Recursive Estimation in Structural Nonadaptive Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 21(4), pages 449-82, October.
- Ray Bachan & Barry Reilly & Robert Witt, 2005. "The Hazard of Being an English Football League Manager: Empirical Estimates from the 2002/3 Season," School of Economics Discussion Papers 1605, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Diaz-Serrano, Luis, 2005. "Income volatility and residential mortgage delinquency across the EU," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 153-177, September.
- Yoo, Seung-Hoon & Kim, Tai-Yoo & Lee, Jai-Ki, 2001. "Modeling zero response data from willingness to pay surveys: A semi-parametric estimation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 191-196, May.
- Stéfan Lollivier & Pascale Pollet, 2003. "Impact de la formation initiale sur les rémunérations au cours de la vie active," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 0(6), pages 801-827.
- Ricardo Gonçalves Silva, 2004. "Bayesian Semiparametric Regression for Autoregressive Models with Possible Unit Roots," Econometrics 0405002, EconWPA.
- Y Nishiyama & Peter M Robinson, 1999. "Studentization in Edgworth Expansions for Estimates of Semiparametric Index Models - (Now published in C Hsiao, K Morimune and J Powell (eds): Nonlinear Statistical Modeling (Festschrift for Takeshi A," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series /1999/374, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Arulampalam, W., 1998. "A Note on Estimated Coefficients in Random Effects Probit Models," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 520, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1997. "A smooth likelihood simulator for dynamic disequilibrium models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 257-294, June.
- Asano, Hirokatsu, 2002. "An empirical analysis of lumpy investment: the case of US petroleum refining industry," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 629-645, November.
- Seung-Hoon Yoo, 2003. "A robust approach to dealing with zero expenditures on mobile communications," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 10(12), pages 757-760.
- Poncet, Sandra, 2006. "Provincial migration dynamics in China: Borders, costs and economic motivations," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 385-398, May.
- Riccardo LUCCHETTI & Claudia PIGINI, 2011. "Conditional Moment Tests for Normality in Bivariate Limited Dependent Variable Models: a Monte Carlo Study," Working Papers 357, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.