Infinite Horizon Programs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 49 (1981)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mitra, Tapan, 2000.
"Intertemporal Equity and Efficient Allocation of Resources,"
00-12, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Mitra, Tapan, 2002. "Intertemporal Equity and Efficient Allocation of Resources," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 356-376, December.
- Hippolyte d’Albis & Pascal Gourdel & Cuong Le Van, 2008.
"Existence of solutions in continuous-time optimal growth models,"
Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 321-333, November.
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Pascal Gourdel & Cuong Le Van, 2004. "Existence of solutions in continuous-time optimal growth models," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b04063, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Pascal Gourdel & Cuong Le Van, 2008. "Existence of Solutions in Continuous-time Optimal Growth Models," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00177269, HAL.
- D'ALBIS Hippolyte & GOURDEL Pascal & LE VAN Cuong, 2007. "Existence of Solutions in Continuous-time Optimal Growth Models," LERNA Working Papers 07.11.232, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Y. Hossein Farzin & Ken-Ichi Akao, 2006. "When is it Optimal to Exhaust a Resource in a Finite Time?," Working Papers 2006.23, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Charalambos Aliprantis & Kim Border & Owen Burkinshaw, 1996. "Market economies with many commodities," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 113-185, March.
- Freni, Giuseppe & Gozzi, Fausto & Salvadori, Neri, 2009. "Existence of Optimal Strategies in Linear Multisector Models with several consumption goods," MPRA Paper 18766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Freni, Giuseppe & Gozzi, Fausto & Pignotti, Cristina, 2008. "Optimal strategies in linear multisector models: Value function and optimality conditions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 55-86, January.
- Giuseppe Freni & Fausto Gozzi & Neri Salvadori, 2004.
"Existence of Optimal Strategies in linear Multisector Models,"
2004/29, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Giuseppe Freni & Fausto Gozzi & Neri Salvadori, 2006. "Existence of optimal strategies in linear multisector models," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 25-48, September.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Pascal Gourdel & Cuong Le Van, 2008. "Existence of Solutions in Continuous-time Optimal Growth Models," Post-Print halshs-00177269, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.