A Procedure for Generating Pareto-Efficient Egalitarian-Equivalent Allocations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 47 (1979)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maskin, Eric & Sjostrom, Tomas, 2001.
5-01-1, Pennsylvania State University, Department of Economics.
- David Pérez-Castrillo & David Wettstein, 2003.
"An Ordinal Shapley Value for Economic Environments,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
560.03, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Perez-Castrillo, David & Wettstein, David, 2006. "An ordinal Shapley value for economic environments," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 127(1), pages 296-308, March.
- David Pérez-Castrillo & David Wettstein, 2003. "An Ordinal Shapley Value for Economic Environments," Working Papers 26, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Antonio Nicolò & Andrés Perea y Monsuwe & Paolo Roberti, 2012. "Equal opportunity equivalence in land division," SERIEs, Spanish Economic Association, vol. 3(1), pages 133-142, March.
- William Thomson, 2004.
RCER Working Papers
510, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Perez-Castrillo, David & Wettstein, David, 2001.
"Bidding for the Surplus : A Non-cooperative Approach to the Shapley Value,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 274-294, October.
- David Pérez-Castrillo & David Wettstein, . "Bidding For The Surplus: A Non-Cooperative Approach To The Shapley Value," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 461.00, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Marco LiCalzi & Antonio Nicolo, 2007.
"Efficient Egalitarian Equivalent Allocations over a Single Good,"
152, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Marco LiCalzi & Antonio Nicolò, 2009. "Efficient egalitarian equivalent allocations over a single good," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 27-45, July.
- Marco LiCalzi & Antonio Nicolò, 2005. "Efficient Egalitarian Equivalent Allocations over a Single Good," Microeconomics 0510014, EconWPA.
- Marc Fleurbaey, 2012. "Social preferences for the evaluation of procedures," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 599-614, July.
- Matthew Jackson & Herve Moulin, 1990. "Implementing A Public Project and Distributing Its Costs," Discussion Papers 882, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Thomson, William, 2011. "Chapter Twenty-One - Fair Allocation Rules," Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare, in: K. J. Arrow & A. K. Sen & K. Suzumura (ed.), Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 21, pages 393-506 Elsevier.
- Maniquet, François & Sprumont, Yves, 2010.
"Sharing the cost of a public good: An incentive-constrained axiomatic approach,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 275-302, January.
- SPRUMONT, Yves & MANIQUET, François, 2006. "Sharing the Cost of a Public Good: An Incentive-Constrained Axiomatic Approach," Cahiers de recherche 06-2006, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- SPRUMONT, Yves & MANIQUET, François, 2006. "Sharing the Cost of a Public Good: an Incentive-Constrained Axiomatic Approach," Cahiers de recherche 2006-09, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- MANIQUET, François & SPRUMONT, Yves, . "Sharing the cost of a public good: An incentive-constrained axiomatic approach," CORE Discussion Papers RP -2184, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Nicolo, Antonio & Perea, Andres, 2005. "Monotonicity and equal-opportunity equivalence in bargaining," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 221-243, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.