Temporal Aggregation in the Multiple Regression Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 46 (1978)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elena Andreou & Eric Ghysels & Andros Kourtellos, 2007.
"Regression Models with Mixed Sampling Frequencies,"
University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics
8-2007, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Özgür Bor & Mustafa Ýsmihan, 2013. "Gasoline Pricing, Taxation and Asymmetry: The Case of Turkey," Working Papers 2013/7, Turkish Economic Association.
- Balaguer, Jacint & Ripollés, Jordi, 2013. "Asymmetric fuel price responses under heterogeneity," MPRA Paper 52481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christiano, Lawrence J & Eichenbaum, Martin & Marshall, David, 1991.
"The Permanent Income Hypothesis Revisited,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(2), pages 397-423, March.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum & David Marshall, 1990. "The permanent income hypothesis revisited," Staff Report 129, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum & David Marshall, 1987. "The Permanent Income Hypothesis Revisited," NBER Working Papers 2209, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wlazlowski, Szymon & Binner, Jane & Giulietti, Monica & Joseph, Nathan, 2006. "Non-linearities in mark-up on costs," MPRA Paper 1468, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oliver Linton & Enno Mammen, 2006.
"Nonparametric Transformation to White Noise,"
STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series
/2006/503, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Aadland, David, 2005.
"Detrending time-aggregated data,"
Elsevier, vol. 89(3), pages 287-293, December.
- David Aadland, 2002. "Detrending Time-Aggregated Data," Microeconomics 0211015, EconWPA.
- David Aadland, 2002. "Detrending Time-Aggregated Data," Working Papers 2002-05, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- David Aadland, 2002. "Detrending Time-Aggregated Data," Macroeconomics 0301007, EconWPA.
- Eric Ghysels & Pedro Santa-Clara & Rossen Valkanov, 2004. "The MIDAS Touch: Mixed Data Sampling Regression Models," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-20, CIRANO.
- Wlaslowski, Szymon & Binner, Jane & Guiletti, Monica & Joseph, Nathan & Nilsson, Birger, 2007. "New York mark-ups on petroleum products," Working Papers 2008:2, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Lance J. Bachmeier & James M. Griffin, . "New Evidence on Asymmetric Gasoline Price Responses," Working Papers 0208, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Qian, Hang, 2010. "Linear regression using both temporally aggregated and temporally disaggregated data: Revisited," MPRA Paper 32686, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Goriaev, A.P. & Nijman, T.E. & Werker, B.J.M., 2002. "The Dynamics of the Impact of Past Performance on Mutual Fund Flows," Discussion Paper 2002-2, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Balaguer, Jacint & Ripollés, Jordi, 2012. "Testing for price response asymmetries in the Spanish fuel market. New evidence from daily data," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 2066-2071.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.