Exploitation of Many Deposits of an Exhaustible Resource
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 46 (1978)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Other versions of this item:
- John Hartwick, 1975. "Exploitation of Many Deposits of an Exhaustible Resource," Working Papers 182, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andre, F.J. & Cerda, E., 2003.
"Landfill Construction and Capacity Expansion,"
2003-115, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Laxminarayan, Ramanan & Brown, Gardner, 2000.
"Economics of Antibiotic Resistance: A Theory of Optimal Use,"
dp-00-36, Resources For the Future.
- Laxminarayan, Ramanan & Brown, Gardner M., 2001. "Economics of Antibiotic Resistance: A Theory of Optimal Use," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 183-206, September.
- John Livernois & Henry Thille & Xianqiang Zhang, 2006.
"A test of the Hotelling rule using old-growth timber data,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 39(1), pages 163-186, February.
- Livernois, J. & Thille, H. & Zhang, X., 2003. "A Test of the Hotelling Rule Using Old-Growth Timber Data," Working Papers 2003-4, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Roma, Antonio & Pirino, Davide, 2009. "The extraction of natural resources: The role of thermodynamic efficiency," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(10), pages 2594-2606, August.
- Wang, Min & Zhao, Jinhua, 2013. "Monopoly extraction of a nonrenewable resource facing capacity constrained renewable competition," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 120(3), pages 503-508.
- Antonio Roma & Davide Pirino, 2008. "A Theoretical Model for the Extraction and Refinement of Natural Resources," Department of Economics University of Siena 537, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Maestad, Ottar, 2001. "Timber trade restrictions and tropical deforestation: a forest mining approach," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 111-132, April.
- Méjean, Aurélie & Hope, Chris, 2008.
"Modelling the costs of non-conventional oil: A case study of Canadian bitumen,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 4205-4216, November.
- Méjean, A. & Hope, C., 2008. "Modelling the costs of non-conventional oil: A case study of Canadian bitumen," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0810, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Gardner Brown & Ramanan Laxminarayan, 1998.
"Economics of Antibiotic Resistance,"
Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington
0060, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Fisher, Anthony C, 1981. "Hotelling's "Economics of Exhaustible Resources": Fifty Years Later," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 19(1), pages 65-73, March.
- Murray C. Kemp & Ngo Van Long, 2009. "Extracting Resource Deposits of Unknown Size: Optimal Order," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 10, pages 401-421, November.
- Murray C. Kemp & Ngo Van Long, 2007. "Extracting Several Resource Deposits of Unknown Size: Optimal Order," CIRANO Working Papers 2007s-10, CIRANO.
- Boyce, John R. & Vojtassak, Lucia, 2008. "An 'oil'igopoly theory of exploration," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 428-454, August.
- Sweeney, James L., 1993. "Economic theory of depletable resources: An introduction," Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, in: A. V. Kneese† & J. L. Sweeney (ed.), Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 17, pages 759-854 Elsevier.
- Berck, Peter & Roberts, Mike, 1995. "Natural resource prices: will they ever turn up?," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt75g2c8g8, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.