An Econometric Evaluation of a Generalized Consumer Surplus Measure: The Mineral King Controversy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 44 (1976)
Issue (Month): 6 (November)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruce R. Beattie & Jeffrey T. LaFrance, 2006.
"The Law of Demand versus Diminishing Marginal Utility,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 28(2), pages 263-271.
- Bettie, Bruce R. & Lafrance, Jeffrey T., 2006. "The law of demand versus diminishing marginal utility," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt9c73m45q, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Beattie, Bruce R. & LaFrance, Jeffrey T., 2005. "The law of demand versus diminishing marginal utility," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt0dv2v8xx, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Beattie, Bruce R. & LaFrance, Jeffrey T., 2006. "The Law of Demand Versus Diminishing Marginal Utility," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt2ks565h0, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Beattie, Bruce R. & LaFrance, Jeffrey T, 2005. "The law of demand versus diminishing marginal utility," CUDARE Working Paper Series 0959, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Jeffrey LaFrance & Rulon Pope, 2008. "The Generalized Quadratic Expenditure System," Working Papers 2008-27, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Milon, J. Walter, 1988. "Travel Cost Methods For Estimating The Recreational Use Benefits Of Artificial Marine Habitat," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(01), July.
- Moeltner, Klaus, 2003. "Addressing aggregation bias in zonal recreation models," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 128-144, January.
- Riera Font, A., 2000. "Valoración económica de los atributos ambientales mediante el método del coste de viaje," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 14, pages 173-198, Abril.
- Phaneuf, Daniel J. & Smith, V. Kerry, 2006. "Recreation Demand Models," Handbook of Environmental Economics, in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 15, pages 671-761 Elsevier.
- Hanemann, W. Michael, 1982. "Welfare Analysis Based on Systems of Partial Demand Functions," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt1xw0c5jr, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- LaFrance, Jeffrey T., 2008.
"The structure of US food demand,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 147(2), pages 336-349, December.
- Mann, Jitendar S., 1977. "Techniques To Measure Social Benefits And Costs In Agriculture: A Survey," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 4.
- Cameron, Trudy Ann & James, Michelle D, 1987.
"Efficient Estimation Methods for "Closed-ended' Contingent Valuation Surveys,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 69(2), pages 269-76, May.
- Trudy Ann Cameron & Michelle D. James, 1986. "Efficient Estimation Methods for "Closed-Ended" Contingent Valuation Surveys," UCLA Economics Working Papers 404, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey Englin & Klaus Moeltner, 2004. "The Value of Snowfall to Skiers and Boarders," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 29(1), pages 123-136, September.
- Wetzstein, Michael E. & Green, Richard D., 1978. "Use Of Principal Component Attractiveness Indexes In Recreation Demand Functions," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 3(01), July.
- Cullinan, John & Hynes, Stephen & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2011. "Using spatial microsimulation to account for demographic and spatial factors in environmental benefit transfer," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(4), pages 813-824, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.