Keynes and Econometrics: On the Interaction between the Macroeconomic Revolutions of the Interwar Period
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 44 (1976)
Issue (Month): 6 (November)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maes, Ivo & Schokkaert, Erik, 1986. "On positivism and the Keynesian revolution," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/119031, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Lintott, John, 1996. "Environmental accounting: useful to whom and for what?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 179-190, March.
- Bos, Frits, 2009. "The National Accounts as a Tool for Analysis and Policy; History, Economic Theory and Data Compilation Issues," MPRA Paper 23582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bos, Frits, 2008. "Uses of National Accounts; History, International Standardization and Applications in the Netherlands," MPRA Paper 9387, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert W. Dimand, 1986. "The Macroeconomics of the Treatise on Money," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 12(4), pages 431-450, Oct-Dec.
- David Laidler, 2002.
"Skidelsky's Keynes: a review essay,"
European Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 97-110.
- Suzuki, Tomo, 2003. "The accounting figuration of business statistics as a foundation for the spread of economic ideas," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 65-95, January.
- Donald Moggridge, 2002. "'Rescuing Keynes from the economists'?: the Skidelsky trilogy," European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 111-123.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.