Decentralized Nonmonetary Trade
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 44 (1976)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Smith, Eric & Shubik, Martin, 2011. "Endogenizing the provision of money: Costs of commodity and fiat monies in relation to the value of trade," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(4-5), pages 508-530.
- Taylor Jaworski & Bart J. Wilson, 2009.
"Go West Young Man: Self-selection and Endogenous Property Rights,"
09-02, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Taylor Jaworski & Bart J. Wilson, 2013. "Go West Young Man: Self-Selection and Endogenous Property Rights," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 79(4), pages 886-904, April.
- Kimbrough, Erik O., 2011. "Heuristic learning and the discovery of specialization and exchange," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 491-511, April.
- Rajeev, Meenakshi, 2012. "Search cost, trading strategies and optimal market structure," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1757-1765.
- Martin Shubik, 2007.
"The Theory of Money and Financial Institutions: A Summary of a Game Theoretic Approach,"
The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(2), pages 6-26, May.
- Martin Shubik, 2006. "The Theory of Money and Financial Institutions: A Summary of a Game Theoretic Approach," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000299, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Martin Shubik, 2006. "The Theory of Money and Financial Institutions: A Summary of a Game Theoretic Approach," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1572, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.