Values of Markets with a Continuum of Traders
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 43 (1975)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Serrano, 2007.
"Cooperative Games: Core and Shapley Value,"
2007-11, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Omer Edhan, 2012. "Values of Exact Market Games," Discussion Paper Series dp627, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Einy, Ezra & Shitovitz, Benyamin, 2001. "Private Value Allocations in Large Economies with Differential Information," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 287-311, February.
- Tauman, Yair & Chen, Yan, 2000. "Acceptable and Walrasian allocations," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 415-438, November.
- Calvo, Emilio, 2006.
"Random Marginal and Random Removal values,"
142, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Louis Makowski & Joseph M. Ostroy, 1990. "The Existence of Perfectly Competitive Equilibrium a la Wicksteed," UCLA Economics Working Papers 606, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Ben-Shahar, Danny & Deng, Yongheng & Sulganik, Eyal, 2009. "Property appraisal in high-rises: A cooperative game theory approach," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 25-33, March.
- Robert W. Rosenthal, 1975.
"Lindahl's Solution and Values for A Public-Goods Example,"
132, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Rosenthal, Robert W., 1976. "Lindahl's solution and values for a public-goods example," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 37-41, March.
- Dubey, Pradeep & Neyman, Abraham, 1997. "An Equivalence Principle for Perfectly Competitive Economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 314-344, August.
- Ehud Kalai & John Roberts, 1977. "A Simple Game of Exchange," Discussion Papers 280, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Richter, Marcel K. & Wong, K.-C.Kam-Chau, 2004. "Concave utility on finite sets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 341-357, April.
- Chatterji, Shurojit & Ghosal, Sayantan, 2004. "Local coordination and market equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 255-279, February.
- Ghosal, Sayantan, 2006. "Intertemporal coordination in two-period markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 11-35, December.
- M. Ali Khan, 1991. "On the Languages of Markets," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 30(4), pages 503-549.
- Lin Zhou, 1991. "Strictly Fair Allocations in Large Exchange Economies," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 972, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Thomas Liggett & Steven Lippman & Richard Rumelt, 2009. "The asymptotic shapley value for a simple market game," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 333-338, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.