Some Estimation Methods for a Random Coefficient Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 43 (1975)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bresson G. & Hsiao C. & Pirotte A., 2007.
"Assessing the Contribution of R&D to Total Factor Productivity – a Bayesian Approach to Account for Heterogeneity And Heteroscedasticity,"
Working Papers ERMES
0708, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- Georges Bresson & Cheng Hsiao & Alain Pirotte, 2011. "Assessing the contribution of R&D to total factor productivity—a Bayesian approach to account for heterogeneity and heteroskedasticity," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer, vol. 95(4), pages 435-452, December.
- De Blander, Rembert, 2006. "Instrumental variable estimation of the correlated random coefficient model with panel data," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/138278, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Kwan, Simon H., 1996. "Firm-specific information and the correlation between individual stocks and bonds," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 63-80, January.
- Junankar, Pramod N. (Raja) & Madsen, Jakob B., 2004.
"Unemployment in the OECD: Models and Mysteries,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1168, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Junankar, P.N. & Madsen, J.B., 1996. "Unemployment in the OECD: models and mysteries," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9648, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Alain Trognon, 2003. "L'économétrie des panels en perspective," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 0(6), pages 727-748.
- Erik Biørn & Kjersti-Gro Lindquist & Terje Skjerpen, 2002.
"Heterogeneity in Returns to Scale: A Random Coefficient Analysis with Unbalanced Panel Data,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 39-57, July.
- Erik Biørn & Kjersti-Gro Lindquist & Terje Skjerpen, 2000. "Heterogeneity in Returns to Scale: A Random Coefficient Analysis with Unbalanced Panel Data," Discussion Papers 292, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Hsiao, Cheng & Pesaran, M. Hashem, 2004.
"Random Coefficient Panel Data Models,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1236, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hsiao, C. & Pesaran, M.H., 2004. "‘Random Coefficient Panel Data Models’," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0434, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Cheng Hsiao & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2004. "Random Coefficient Panel Data Models," CESifo Working Paper Series 1233, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cheng Hsiao & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2004. "Random Coefficient Panel Data Models," IEPR Working Papers 04.2, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Ward, Ronald W. & Tilley, Daniel S., 1980. "Time Varying Parameters With Random Components: The Orange Juice Industry," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 12(02), December.
- Biorn,E., 1999. "Random coefficients in regression equation systems : the case with unbalanced panel data," Memorandum 27/1999, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.