A Price Characterization of Efficient Random Variables
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 43 (1975)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elyès Jouini & Hédi Kallal, 1999.
"Efficient Trading Strategies in the Presence of Market Frictions,"
New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires
99-035, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Jouini, Elyes & Kallal, Hedi, 2001. "Efficient Trading Strategies in the Presence of Market Frictions," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 14(2), pages 343-69.
- Elyès Jouini & Hédi Kallal, 1998. "Efficient Trading Strategies in the Presence of Market Frictions," Working Papers 98-31, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Borglin, Anders & Flåm, Sjur, 2007. "Rationalizing Constrained Contingent Claims," Working Papers 2007:12, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Carlier, G. & Dana, R.-A. & Galichon, A., 2012.
"Pareto efficiency for the concave order and multivariate comonotonicity,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 207-229.
- Guillaume Carlier & Rose-Anna Dana & Alfred Galichon, 2012. "Pareto efficiency for the concave order and multivariate comonotonicity," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5rkqqmvrn4t, Sciences Po.
- Galichon, Alfred & Dana, Rose-Anne & Carlier, Guillaume, 2012. "Pareto efficiency for the concave order and multivariate comonotonicity," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/9713, Paris Dauphine University.
- Dimitri, Carolyn & Jaenicke, Edward C., 2001. "Cash Market Or Contract? How Technology And Consumer Demand Influence The Decision," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20723, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Dana, Rose-Anne, 2004. "Market behavior when preferences are generated by second-order stochastic dominance," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/6697, Paris Dauphine University.
- Carlier, G. & Dana, R.-A., 2013. "Pareto optima and equilibria when preferences are incompletely known," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 148(4), pages 1606-1623.
- G. Carlier & R.-A. Dana, 2014. "Pareto optima and equilibria when preferences are incompletely known," Working Papers 2014-060, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Quiggin, John & Chambers, R.G.Robert G., 2004. "Invariant risk attitudes," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 96-118, July.
- Thorlund-Petersen, Lars, 2001. "Third-degree stochastic dominance and axioms for a convex marginal utility function," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 167-199, March.
- Guillaume Carlier & Rose-Anne Dana, 2013. "Pareto optima and equilibria when preferences are incompletely known," Post-Print hal-00661903, HAL.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/5rkqqmvrn4tl22s9mc0p00hch is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:59 is not listed on IDEAS
- Walter Briec & Laurent Cavaignac, 2009. "An extension of the multi-output state-contingent production model," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 43-64, April.
- Dana, Rose-Anne & Meilijson, Isaac, 2003. "Modelling agents’ preferences in complete markets by second order stochastic dominance," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/6105, Paris Dauphine University.
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00661903 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jan Werner, 2009. "Risk and risk aversion when states of nature matter," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 231-246, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.