A Note on a Fair and Jaffee Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 42 (1974)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ashoka Mody & Mark P. Taylor, 2013.
"International capital crunches: the time-varying role of informational asymmetries,"
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 45(20), pages 2961-2973, July.
- Mark Taylor & Ashoka Mody, 2004. "International Capital Crunches: The Time-Varying Role Of Informational Asymmetries," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 113, Royal Economic Society.
- Mody, Ashoka & Taylor, Mark P, 2003. "International Capital Crunches: The Time-Varying Role of Informational Asymmetries," CEPR Discussion Papers 3757, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ashoka Mody & Mark P. Taylor, 2002. "International Capital Crunches: The Time-Varying Role of Informational Asymmetries," IMF Working Papers 02/43, International Monetary Fund.
- Jacek Osiewalski & Aleksander Welfe, .
"The Price-Wage Mechanism in Poland: An Endogenous Switching Model,"
Ace Project Memoranda
96/2, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Osiewalski, Jacek & Welfe, Aleksander, 1997. " The Price-Wage Mechanism in Poland: An Endogenous Switching Model," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 30(2-3), pages 205-20.
- Jacek Osiewalski & Aleksander Welfe, 1997. "The Price-Wage Mechanism in Poland: An Endogenous Switching Model," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 205-220, May.
- Kanwar, Sunil, 1998. "Wage responsiveness of labour supply and demand in nonclearing rural markets: the case of Indian agriculture," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 395-402, December.
- Lee, Cheng-Few & Tsai, Chiung-Min & Lee, Alice C., 2009. "A dynamic CAPM with supply effect: Theory and empirical results," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 811-828, August.
- Holmberg, Ulf, 2012. "Error Corrected Disequilibrium," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 837, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Taghizadeh Hesary Farhad & Naoyuki Yoshino, 2013. "Empirical Analysis of Oil Price Determination Based on Market Quality Theory," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2012-044, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Davis, J. & Mukherjea, A., 2007. "Identification of parameters by the distribution of the minimum: The tri-variate normal case with negative correlations," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(6), pages 1141-1159, July.
- Dunn, Daniel L. & Lindsay, Bruce E., 1980. "An Econometric Analysis Of The New Hampshire Housing Market," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 9(2:), October.
- Gary Smith & William C. Brainard, 1979. "Disequilibrium Models of Financial Institutions," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 535, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Felices, Guillermo & Orskaug, Bjorn-Erik, 2008. "Estimating the determinants of capital flows to emerging market economies: a maximum likelihood disequilibrium approach," Bank of England working papers 354, Bank of England.
- Christoph Sax, 2011. "Constraint or choice? Disentangling fertility determinants by switching regressions," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 25(23), pages 723-754, November.
- Mayer, Walter J. & Dorsey, Robert E., 1998. "Maximum score estimation of disequilibrium models and the role of anticipatory price-setting," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 1-24, August.
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1997. "A smooth likelihood simulator for dynamic disequilibrium models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 257-294, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.